The Democrat Utopia

20 minutes ago, commando said:

same question i asked when trump and barr didn't release the logs.

You certainly may be correct, but I don't recall this. And, along the same lines, if Blackburn was trying to get a subpoena to access them, does Epstein's estate still have possession of said records? All I see that is that Judiciary Chair Durbin blocked a subpoena attempt.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

You certainly may be correct, but I don't recall this. And, along the same lines, if Blackburn was trying to get a subpoena to access them, does Epstein's estate still have possession of said records? All I see that is that Judiciary Chair Durbin blocked a subpoena attempt.

look up 1 post

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

hmmm...turns out the logs were released during the maxwell trial in 2021.   if this link works there are 118 pages you can browse through if you like. 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21165406-jeffrey-epstein-private-plane-flight-logs

If this thread in response to a post from Musk is any indication, I wonder if the list from the link is legitimate/authentic?

49 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Thanks. Man those docs are tough to read. Seems to me this should have made a larger splash. 

Anything further on Barr refusing to release them?

Wonder Why none of the news networks or print media state that the records in question have already been released?  Are there other records people are trying to get at?   

Instead of denying the subpoenas, one would think the Democrats would just say “hey the courts already made it public”. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

If this thread in response to a post from Musk is any indication, I wonder if the list from the link is legitimate/authentic?

those were the logs that were presented in the trial.   i would assume that maybe people don't realize they were presented at the trial?  not sure why people don't know that list is out there.   FWIW....the pilot is who wrote those lists down and some people he didn't know their names so he just put something like 1 female passenger, 1 male passenger, etc...

• Plus1 1