The Democrat Utopia

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Didn't vote for her.  But.....oh how I wish we wouldn't have ended up with a life long con man, criminal fraud that eventually would try to tear down our election process and attack our government while making us the laughing stock of the free world.

Ya. It was a huge loss for the U.S. and we aren’t done seeing that yet. Not because Clinton is great but because it would have prevented Trump. 

On a related note, it’s an uncomfortable thought, but sometimes I wonder what would have happened if Romney had been elected in 2012. I didn’t want that and don’t think it would have been good for the economy, but the racists may have decided the country is ok and they don’t have to come out of the woodwork and help elect their champion. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

but the racists may have decided the country is ok and they don’t have to come out of the woodwork and help elect their champion. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama–Trump_voters

:dunno

In the United States, Obama–Trump voters, sometimes referred to as Trump Democrats or Obama Republicans, are people who voted for Democratic Party nominee Barack Obama in the 2008 or 2012 presidential elections (or both), but later voted for Republican Party nominee Donald Trump in 2016 or 2020 (or both). Data shows that in 2016, these voters comprised roughly 13% of Trump voters.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 5

On 10/27/2023 at 4:22 PM, Archy1221 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama–Trump_voters

:dunno

In the United States, Obama–Trump voters, sometimes referred to as Trump Democrats or Obama Republicans, are people who voted for Democratic Party nominee Barack Obama in the 2008 or 2012 presidential elections (or both), but later voted for Republican Party nominee Donald Trump in 2016 or 2020 (or both). Data shows that in 2016, these voters comprised roughly 13% of Trump voters.

btw....did you notice that I didn't mock you for cutting and pasting from Wikipedia? 

2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

btw....did you notice that I didn't mock you for cutting and pasting from Wikipedia? 

I know.  it’s amazing how I did what I told you should be done  paste the source and maybe a paragraph or two to highlight the point. 

Which means You probably noticed I didn’t cut and paste the entire webpage and claim I made a long post.

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I know.  it’s amazing how I did what I told you should be done  paste the source and maybe a paragraph or two to highlight the point. 

Which means You probably noticed I didn’t cut and paste the entire webpage and claim I made a long post.

I'm longer than you. It's not a big deal and you shouldn't feel so bad about it. 

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

9 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If you're even dreaming you can out-troll me, you need to wake up and apologize. 

Trolling is against board rules so I have no idea what you are talking about.  :dunno

However, if I were, what you just said is what a losing side sounds like:thumbs

anyhoooo. :backtotopic

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1