JUCO QB Lyle Moevao

270-0

I hope he checks this thing out, it speaks volumes about our fan base.

His tape looked amazing too, receiver #2 had about as many broken tackles as he did yards.

SO when does he have to decide in order to be eligible to play on our team this year? would he be considered a walk on this year?

Assessing the talent: Lyle has played one year at Torrance, in California, El Camino College. Moevao completed 128 out of his 199 passes, throwing for 21 touchdowns, only seven interceptions, 1,874 passing yards. He can run and pass well.

hey eric i noticed the stats were different on the website where we vote than the ones you had listed.

Stats: 2005: 1st in State with 175.08 pass efficiency, 167-of-267 for 2652 yards with 29 TDs and 9 INTs

Assessing the talent: Lyle has played one year at Torrance, in California, El Camino College. Moevao completed 128 out of his 199 passes, throwing for 21 touchdowns, only seven interceptions, 1,874 passing yards.  He can run and pass well. 

hey eric i noticed the stats were different on the website where we vote than the ones you had listed.

Stats: 2005: 1st in State with 175.08 pass efficiency, 167-of-267 for 2652 yards with 29 TDs and 9 INTs

Maybe Eric's stats were pre-playoffs.

My vote made it 282-0.

What is the situation on elibibility? It said 4 years to 3 at Nebraska or 3 years to play 2 at Oregon State.

nebraska wants him to transfer to NU for next semester, beings he was eligible out of hs to play D-I he doesnt have to stay at a JUCO for 2 years.

Oregon St is recruiting for next years cycle(the 2007 class)