JUCO QB Lyle Moevao

aside from the phone no. and addy, is it just me or does his o-line not protect him very well? it seems he was running from defenders for every other throw...man he reminds me of taylor more and more :lol:

yeah, i noticed that too, and if he isnt running from them he is getting trucked right after the throw. It will be nice to have another tough mo fo out there. I am still interested in what receiver #2's deal is, he looked like a stud.

things are going to get interesting in the next couple weeks with this one.

Is there really any way he will pick 2 years of eligibity at Oregon St. and 1 more year of JC over 3 years of eligibilty at Nebraska. I think it is just a formality of him announcing he is going to be a Husker, but I respect his choice to weigh his options before making his decision. It's a mature thing to do.

Looks like Oregon State is offering the same deal.  Rumors on the Rivals Message Board suggest Oregon State is in the lead.

:bang  :wtf  :bang

If he doesnt want to be here then we dont want him anyways. I'm sure he was presented with a clear understanding of the opportunity in front of him. If that is overwhealming to him or scary then he's not a fit. We would only want a guy who would embrace the opportunity to drive this offense.

If the Keys to Callahan's WCO isnt enough to lure a gutsy QB then I dont know what is.

Looks like Oregon State is offering the same deal.  Rumors on the Rivals Message Board suggest Oregon State is in the lead.

If he doesnt want to be here then we dont want him anyways. I'm sure he was presented with a clear understanding of the opportunity in front of him. If that is overwhealming to him or scary then he's not a fit. We would only want a guy who would embrace the opportunity to drive this offense.

If the Keys to Callahan's WCO isnt enough to lure a gutsy QB then I dont know what is.

EXACTLY!!!!!! :yeah

EXACTLY!!!!!! :yeah

agreed......i don't think cally sugar coats this for any of these kids.....hell if they are afraid of Beck (and he hasn't even played a half-a-game) then thet don't belong on this team.....tell it like it is (same thing killed Freeman, wha...i might have to ride the bench and EARN my starting time) cally and wait for some real "men" to show up.....

hunter