Democrats.. liars or did they see something else?

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

A few thoughts, although you've already told one person you don't care if they respond. Why are you posting a topic and then saying things like that?

Here goes.

Illegal immigration has steadily decreased since the 90s, without building a wall that spans the entire southern border. There are a couple reasons for this. The damage to Mexico from NAFTA has already been done. Their corn farming was devastated when cheap corn started flooding south (due to the U.S.'s corn subsidies). Another reason is the birth rate in Mexico has decreased from something like 7 to 2 since the early 90s. This isn't the problem it was in 2010, which wasn't the problem it was in 2005, which wasn't the problem it was in 2000, etc.

My point in saying the above is situations change. The situation with illegal immigration from Mexico has changed drastically and a politician would be a total moron to keep the same exact opinion when the situation has changed drastically.

The other thought is that the politicians are supposed to represent their constituents. If their constituents think a wall spanning the entire border is an idiotic idea, and it is, the politician should be against it. One thing I've found is some politicians were for putting some walls up, including fences, but never said they wanted to spend billions of $ on the type of wall Trump wants.

lol, I told that poster that because I wasn't expecting that poster to respond at all. I never expect anyone to respond to something I post.. That doesn't mean they can't, nor does it mean I won't respond back to them..

it doesn't matter if it has declined or not, it is still happening. Whether it is 11.3 million or 11.0, that is still a large amount of illegals in this country. The affects are the same regardless.

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Bull s#!t.

He specifically said she would call her a great piece of ass and would love to have sex with her.

There is absolutely NOTHING I said in that post that was hyperbole.  

Now...this is just an example of how his stupid idiot comments get in the way of taking him serious about anything.  People want immigration reform.  His comments about "s#!thole" countries have done absolutely nothing to move that forward.  Instead, it has completely derailed any discussions.  

It's a prime example of how his incompetence in this doesn't help the issues.  Anything that gets done is in spite of the idiot in the oval office.  

The guy is such an incompetent ass, he thinks his tough talk helps with issues.  But, in fact, it's just the opposite of moving anything forward to a meaningful end.

ok, prove it! You are making these claims.. prove it!

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Bornhusker said:

lol, I told that poster that because I wasn't expecting that poster to respond at all. I never expect anyone to respond to something I post.. That doesn't mean they can't, nor does it mean I won't respond back to them..

it doesn't matter if it has declined or not, it is still happening. Whether it is 11.3 million or 11.0, that is still a large amount of illegals in this country. The affects are the same regardless.

ok, prove it! You are making these claims.. prove it!

or you could prove he is wrong    :dunno

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

You really need me to prove he thinks his daughter is a great piece of ass, brags about sexual assault and thinks Nazis are "fine people"????  

I want you to prove he said this.. without you adding what you think he meant.

But, someone who wants to f#*k his own daughter

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

The level of anger and bitterness of the OP is ridiculous.  

is this the posts of substance that others were not doing? I am not the least bit angry. Why are you making claims about me when you have no possible way of knowing if I am or not?

Edited by Bornhusker
  • Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well.....that's easy.

And....oh since this was the very next youtube video that came up, I'll throw it in for good measure.

Disgusting jackass pretty much sums it up.

Like I said hypoerbolic crap, perhaps I would be dating her does not mean what you said at all... and the second video doesn't prove your comment at all.

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, ZRod said:

So Bornhusker, how did the Democrats hurt you? Did they take your guns? Take you money? Make Mexicans and blacks move to your neighborhood? Tell your business to play nice? Threaten you family and call your momma ugly?

huh? because I called out democrats you came up with this? This must be another one of those posts that are backed with facts?

I am starting to see who the angry people really are.. two posts by two different posters about me, or directed towards me.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Like I said hypoerbolic crap, perhaps I would be dating her does not mean what you said at all... and the second video doesn't prove your comment at all.

Yeah....talking about how his 16 year old daughter has a great body and how hot she is......Gee, Donny, what do you have in common with your daughter???  "sex".....interesting.

A father that is constantly thinking about sex when he thinks about his daughter is one disgusting human being.

And...that's not hyperbolic. 

I guess maybe sex with underage relatives is OK with Republicans now.

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah....talking about how his 16 year old daughter has a great body and how hot she is......Gee, Donny, what do you have in common with your daughter???  "sex".....interesting.

A father that is constantly thinking about sex when he thinks about his daughter is one disgusting human being.

And...that's not hyperbolic. 

I guess maybe sex with underage relatives is OK with Republicans now.

You made a very specific claim and you are wrong. Please tell me you really understood the "sex" comment and that you are not just blinded by hate?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

You made a very specific claim and you are wrong. Please tell me you really understood the "sex" comment and that you are not just blinded by hate?

His claim was that Trump wanted to have sex with his daughter, and he's provided you evidence to support that claim. You just keep repeating that it's not evidence and BRB is wrong.

You can see why people reading this would choose the side of the argument that has provided supporting evidence and not the other side that keeps repeating their own view?

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

I will guarantee you one thing.

I have two daughters and I have never ever ever even thought about them as a great piece of ass or that I would like to date them or that we have "sex" as something in common.

Now....that may be how you think about your daughters......if so, you got issues.

It is fact that the guy thinks about sex when he thinks about his daughter.  You don't make these comments without that being the case.  Anyone, defending these or thinking they show anything else is blinded by the "R" beside his name.

• Plus1 5