Davison still remembered for catch against MU

I thought people were complaining that it was kicked and that is why it shouldn't have been called a catch?? Am I way off?

Either way, it was one hell of a catch and I will never forget that play and game.

well you are right. They say if the ball is kicked then it is automatically ruled down. The thing about the rule is though, it has to be INTENTIONALLY kicked. And i think it is obvious that it wasnt done on purpose. Of course there will still be people(missouri fans) that cry that "it was kicked" without understanding it had to be done intentionally.

I thought people were complaining that it was kicked and that is why it shouldn't have been called a catch??  Am I way off? 

Either way, it was one hell of a catch and I will never forget that play and game.

well you are right. They say if the ball is kicked then it is automatically ruled down. The thing about the rule is though, it has to be INTENTIONALLY kicked. And i think it is obvious that it wasnt done on purpose. Of course there will still be people(missouri fans) that cry that "it was kicked" without understanding it had to be done intentionally.

Dude they (MizzLoser fans) are constantly telling me that it was not only a kick, but an intentional/illegal kick. Basically, everyone down in these parts thinks we cheated to win that year (I say that's BS) and that MU now owns NU (that will change kitty fans). They constantly mention "the kicked ball" in the same breath as the CU "5th down."

We need to get back (and I believe we turn the corner this year) to the point where MU is nothing more than a bug on the windshield.