SOTUS - Trump's first - will it be his last

SOTUS Poll Questions  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Yep, I went there. You should listen to the audio. You might realize that he is talking about how celebrity affects some women. Heck, apparently you “can” grab them by the p***y and they approve of it? Heck I have seen similar backstage at concerts, even know a girl that was a groupie. Man she has stories! Regardless I’ve never had the celebrity of an actor, rock star or president. I heard one guy used a girl as a humidor? Celebrity, power and wealth is an odd aphrodisiac. I guess it’s a bit wiser than just appearance though!

I've listened to it many times.  You have a really odd twist to it that is oddly similar to his own explanation when he was trying to downplay it and get elected.  

Oh....and now it's not even apparently his own voice.

OH...and now we are back once again to the "Clinton's did it".  I really wish we could find someone who isn't a pathetic human being to be President.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Well, as broadly as your party is wanting to define Nazis, make sure and put me in your ovens first. 

So do you know we spent a lot of years fighting communists, and they are leading the “resistance” 

My party?  What is "my party"?

Umm......This made me laugh since our President is working with COMMUNISTS!!!!!!  Remember the leader of a country that Trump believes more than his own intelligence community?

Edited by BigRedBuster
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess, it's interesting to know that if I ever meet @45timesbetterthanemptysuit wife, he's OK if I walk up to her and "grab her pu&&y and try f'ing her."

PS...our illustrious President's own words.

Ahh so nice aren’t you? Now if you are a celebrity, I suspect you aren’t, and if my wife was a groupie that was beyond infatuated with you, (she’s neither) I guess you could. 

As is, you may not like her response. 

3 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Yep, I went there. You should listen to the audio. You might realize that he is talking about how celebrity affects some women. Heck, apparently you “can” grab them by the p***y and they approve of it? Heck I have seen similar backstage at concerts, even know a girl that was a groupie. Man she has stories! Regardless I’ve never had the celebrity of an actor, rock star or president. I heard one guy used a girl as a humidor? Celebrity, power and wealth is an odd aphrodisiac. I guess it’s a bit wiser than just appearance though!

Trump describes how he assaults women and you're explanation is basically "they were asking for it" because he's a celebrity?

Wow.

• Plus1 2

Well, as broadly as your party is wanting to define Nazis, make sure and put me in your ovens first. 

Do you not know that the Nazi's put people in ovens - the people resisting and fighting the Nazi's did not. So don't worry, we won't put you in an oven - no matter which political, racial, cultural, etc. groups you are part of.

So do you know we spent a lot of years fighting communists, and they are leading the “resistance” 

We specifically fought the Russians. Who's in bed with them now? I know it's tough to accept, but it's your boy Don and his team.

Ahh so nice aren’t you? Now if you are a celebrity, I suspect you aren’t, and if my wife was a groupie that was beyond infatuated with you, (she’s neither) I guess you could. 

As is, you may not like her response. 

You do realize the woman he was talking to WASN'T A GROUPIE!!!!  Right???

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

Do you not know that the Nazi's put people in ovens - the people resisting and fighting the Nazi's did not. So don't worry, we won't put you in an oven - no matter which political, racial, cultural, etc. groups you are part of.

We specifically fought the Russians. Who's in bed with them now? I know it's tough to accept, but it's your boy Don and his team.

Thank you for your service. That is a very disconcerting part of the Democrats today. Their association with the DSA and the black block. 

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Oh you are conflating two stories. That’s ok 

Your dodging and weaving is impressive.

It still is amazing to me that you are perfectly fine with all of this including not respecting the military and law enforcement....so that you can get tax cuts.

You still haven't told me what my party is.

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 1

Thank you for your service. That is a very disconcerting part of the Democrats today. Their association with the DSA and the black block. 

So associating with black people and peaceful political organizations is disconcerting, but associating with Nazis/White Supremacists is just a minor thing?

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Your dodging and weaving is impressive.

That's being generous.

It's more a display of how much poo can be flung against the wall before the inevitable ban comes down.  It's weird that people find this entertaining - but then here I am responding to a known sock, so what does that say about me?

I suppose it's all a form of entertainment. Some are just more entertaining than others.  So it goes.

Just now, RedDenver said:

So associating with black people and peaceful political organizations is disconcerting, but associating with Nazis/White Supremacists is just a minor thing?

There are a lot of good people on both sides, you know.  Apparently our friend isn't willing to listen to his president on that one. 

• Plus1 1