SOTUS - Trump's first - will it be his last

SOTUS Poll Questions  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

I can easily overlook an October surprise orchestrated by Alred, as I can overlook all BS allegations put forth to undermine the Executive. 

Seriously???  An "October surprise" when we have his own words talking about molesting women and thinking about sex with his own daughter?

Also, from your response, I have to assume that you are OK with the "aiding an enemy".

I personally wish we had a President that actually respected the military and law enforcement and had more of a problem with nazi's marching in our streets than Americans peacefully protesting.

But, that's just me.

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seriously???  An "October surprise" when we have his own words talking about molesting women and thinking about sex with his own daughter?

Also, from your response, I have to assume that you are OK with the "aiding an enemy".

I personally wish we had a President that actually respected the military and law enforcement and had more of a problem with nazi's marching in our streets than Americans peacefully protesting.

But, that's just me.

He never said he molested anyone. You should hang out backstage sometimes, you might understand a curious effect of celebrity. 

Lol! I just noticed your “Nazi” comment! You should look into what was said there, and why! Unless you are cool with the violent militant branch of the DSA deciding who “Nazis” are and assaulting them! That older guy that got severely beaten a few weeks ago was a “Nazi” too wasn’t he? Remember it’s important to dehumanize people you disagree with, it will be that much easier to kill them when the time comes!

Edited by 45timesbetterthanemptysuit
5 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

He never said he molested anyone. You should hang out backstage sometimes, you might understand a curious effect of celebrity. 

You seriously went there?

You might need to listen to the audio.

Oh....wait.....now he says he doesn't even think it's his voice....AFTER he talked about him saying those things......Yeah....he doesn't lie much.

You might also want to do some research on HIS OWN comments on how he treated Miss USA locker rooms (in his own words) and realize he did that too with Miss TEEN pageants.  

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh....wait.....now he says he doesn't even think it's his voice....AFTER he talked about him saying those things......Yeah....he doesn't lie much.

You might also want to do some research on his comments on how he treated Miss USA locker rooms (in his own words) and realize he did that too with Miss TEEN pageants.  

donnie can shoot someone in front of thousands of witnesses and his base wouldn't care.   why would they care if he grabs em by the pu&&y?

7 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Lol! I just noticed your “Nazi” comment! You should look into what was said there, and why! Unless you are cool with the violent militant branch of the DSA deciding who “Nazis” are and assaulting them! That older guy that got severely beaten a few weeks ago was a “Nazi” too wasn’t he? Remember it’s important to dehumanize people you disagree with, it will be that much easier to kill them when the time comes!

Over 300,000 Americans died fighting Nazis.....and this is the best you can do?

I wish we had a Republican party that actually respected the military and their sacrifices.

Edited by BigRedBuster
24 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

His policies are fantastic, he may lie less than his predecessors, it wasn’t a concern of the press. I spent 8 years waiting for people to care about the lying incompetent schmuck that preceded our President Trump. The press didn’t seem to care, his apostles certainly didn’t. Now you expect me to be outraged because our President included streaming when he said (likely true) that he had the most viewed SOTU? Nope. I’m familiar with Alinsky and Chicago politics. I will keep an eye on policies, business and my investments. I am ecstatic. It’s too bad when 1/2 of the country in light of all the fantastic things that are happening, are reduced to claiming that a tweet is significant. 

Thanks for the laugh

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

http://fortune.com/2017/12/14/trump-lies-new-york-times/

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You might also want to do some research on his comments on how he treated Miss USA locker rooms (in his own words) and realize he did that too with Miss TEEN pageants.  

Yep, I went there. You should listen to the audio. You might realize that he is talking about how celebrity affects some women. Heck, apparently you “can” grab them by the p***y and they approve of it? Heck I have seen similar backstage at concerts, even know a girl that was a groupie. Man she has stories! Regardless I’ve never had the celebrity of an actor, rock star or president. I heard one guy used a girl as a humidor? Celebrity, power and wealth is an odd aphrodisiac. I guess it’s a bit wiser than just appearance though!

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Over 300,000 Americans died fighting Nazis.....and this is the best you can do?

I wish we had a Republican party that actually respected the military and their sacrifices.

Well, as broadly as your party is wanting to define Nazis, make sure and put me in your ovens first. 

So do you know we spent a lot of years fighting communists, and they are leading the “resistance”