SOTUS - Trump's first - will it be his last

SOTUS Poll Questions  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Do you know what the difference between the words “can” and “did” are in the context used by Trump at that time?

This proves you didn't listen to the audio....OR....have extremely selective memory.

He specifically says..."I grab them in the pu&&y and try f'ing them".  That means he DOES DO IT!!!

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

My party?  What is "my party"?

Umm......This made me laugh since our President is working with COMMUNISTS!!!!!!  Remember the leader of a country that Trump believes more than his own intelligence community?

well...russia isn't communist anymore.  they are more of a kleptocracy currently.  

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Your dodging and weaving is impressive.

It still is amazing to me that you are perfectly fine with all of this including not respecting the military and law enforcement....so that you can get tax cuts.

You still haven't told me what my party is.

You must have fallen for Clinton’s shameful use of the Gold Star family. It’s neat when you can find an outlier, use them as to cast whatever story you wish, and then claim he disrespects the military if he dares counter. The Clinton lose/lose campaign tactic.  Kudos to Trump for calling out those individuals. It was awesome watching all the dirty tricks employed by the amoral democrats fail one after another. That, of course, led to the absurd “resistance” movement as well as the russiarussiarussia bs

14 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

You shouldn’t put quotes around a false statement 

We can resolve this by looking at the transcript:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

And the relevant section:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pu&&y. You can do anything.

Edit: sorry, the board software changes the word pu&&y

Edited by RedDenver
12 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

You must have fallen for Clinton’s shameful use of the Gold Star family. It’s neat when you can find an outlier, use them as to cast whatever story you wish, and then claim he disrespects the military if he dares counter. The Clinton lose/lose campaign tactic.  Kudos to Trump for calling out those individuals. It was awesome watching all the dirty tricks employed by the amoral democrats fail one after another. That, of course, led to the absurd “resistance” movement as well as the russiarussiarussia bs

Why always going back to Clinton or Obama? And are you under some illusion that the Republicans don't do the same thing?

And if we're talking political dirty tricks, how about when the Bush campaign attacked John Kerry for his service in Vietnam? Was absolutely amazing that they turned his combat record against him.

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

He obviously has never actually listened to the audio tape....OR....he believes Trump when he says it's not his voice.

16 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Wait....now we are back to Clinton??? Again...I thought we wanted a President that didn't do any of these things?

I'll ask again.....what is my party?

4 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Edit: sorry, the board software changes the word pu&&y

Thanks for proving I was correct regarding your quote! Also, it’s easy to see he’s talking about the power of celebrity and what some women will consent to because of it. 

24 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Why always going back to Clinton or Obama? And are you under some illusion that the Republicans don't do the same thing?

And if we're talking political dirty tricks, how about when the Bush campaign attacked John Kerry for his service in Vietnam? Was absolutely amazing that they turned his combat record against him.

You obviously missed the post I quoted! That’s ok! If you look you will see that poster erroneously claimed that our President Trump disrespects the military. As that is clearly not true, I assume he fell for Clinton’s shameless trick! 

4 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

You obviously missed the post I quoted! That’s ok! If you look you will see that poster erroneously claimed that our President Trump disrespects the military. As that is clearly not true, I assume he fell for Clinton’s shameless trick! 

Or he could have been referring to several other incidents:

Fallen Soldier's Mother Says Trump Disrespected Her Son And Family

When the Commander in Chief Disrespects His Commanders

Edit: and from this article

But then there's the Trump who, just this week, engaged in a protracted back and forth over how he told the pregnant widow of a fallen Green Beret her late husband "knew what he signed up for." His administration also banned non-citizen legal permanent residents from joining the Army Reserve, a practice dating back to the Revolutionary War. And thanks to a report in The Washington Post, we learned the president promised a Gold Star father $25,000 from his personal account in June, but hadn't delivered on that promise. (The White House now says that check is in the mail.)

Looking back over the past two years, there's more: disrespecting the wartime POW service of John McCain, fantasizing about shooting an Army sergeant held captive by the Taliban for five years, repeated instances of military charities not receiving promised donations, smearing another Gold Star family of color, insulting uniformed leaders and pledging to fire them all, ridiculing combat veterans with PTSD, kicking uniformed personnel off the National Security Council, abdicating responsibility for troop strength in combat theaters, disrespecting the retired four-star general and Gold Star father who runs his White House, shaming the National Security Council on live television, pledging to kick transgender troops out of the armed services, blocking a prominent veterans' group on Twitter, attacking John McCain again, waiting nearly two weeks to remark on the death of four Special Forces soldiers in combat. Going back further still, we could note Trump's Vietnam draft-dodging, how he referred to sleeping with models as his "personal Vietnam" and his attempt to kick homeless veterans off 5th Avenue out of disgust.

Edited by RedDenver