Russia

6 hours ago, ZRod said:

It kind of sounds right though. They're Ukrainian territories and they're occupied by a foreign power. :dunno

It kind of sounds right though. They're Ukrainian territories and they're occupied by a foreign power. :dunno

Then it should have said Russian occupied Ukrainian territory not the other way around.  It's Ukrainian territory stolen and occupied by the Russians.  

• Plus1 3

9 hours ago, ZRod said:

cpac said they were russian territories occupied by ukraine

• Plus1 1

So, why is the Republican Party openly supporting Russia/Putin and spreading their propaganda?  

Im interested in getting republicans answers. 

And, am I to assume that If republicans win the house and senate that all support for Ukraine will go away and they will openly recognize those territories as Russian?

5 hours ago, commando said:

the russian pocket in lyman has collapsed.   i am seeing videos and picture of their lone escape path that reminds me a bit of the highway of death during desert storm.    not at that scale....but it looks brutal.

Where are you finding those videos?  Can you post some links or let us know where to find them?  I tried but couldn't find anything 

9 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Where are you finding those videos?  Can you post some links or let us know where to find them?  I tried but couldn't find anything 

it was rows of destroyed vehicles with bodies all around.  i don't think i can post them here....and i have looked at a lot of sites this morning so not sure i will find that link again...but can try

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, why is the Republican Party openly supporting Russia/Putin and spreading their propaganda?  

Im interested in getting republicans answers. 

And, am I to assume that If republicans win the house and senate that all support for Ukraine will go away and they will openly recognize those territories as Russian?

Did you get your questions answered or are they going to go by the wayside like the question "what is the Republican utopia?"

I think I can answer though since I'm a registered Republican now.  Literally a RINO.  

1) Bird's of a fascist feather flock together.  They hate democracy and love authoritarians.  See Orban being the keynote speaker at CPAC a few months ago.

2) Yes 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, commando said:

it was rows of destroyed vehicles with bodies all around.  i don't think i can post them here....and i have looked at a lot of sites this morning so not sure i will find that link again...but can try

Ahhh....post it here.  It can't be any worse than the game thread later today.  :)

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

Ahhh....post it here.  It can't be any worse than the game thread later today.  :)

the problem is that i was reading replies to replies that started in the oryx site.    not sure where i started to wind my way through to the uncensored stuff.

4 minutes ago, commando said:

the problem is that i was reading replies to replies that started in the oryx site.    not sure where i started to wind my way through to the uncensored stuff.

I found some on Reddit  Thanks. That does look brutal.