Russia

56 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

How in the world can another country taunt another country into invading a neighboring country and commit crimes against humanity?   What sick mofo.  

i am old enough to remember when trump was saying how brilliant putin was for invading

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, Scarlet said:

How in the world can another country taunt another country into invading a neighboring country and commit crimes against humanity?   What sick mofo.  

The right wing succumbing to the propaganda of the Kremlin is unsurprising. 

Is this going to cost Republicans votes? No. The only thing worse than the Kremlin are Democrats. They want to help the poor and raise taxes on the wealthy, which simply cannot be tolerated.

• Plus1 1

interesting.   Russia says it was a truck bomb that destroyed the bridge.    they are blaming Ukraine.   yet the truck was traveling from Russia towards Crimea.    apparently they are claiming Ukrainians are in Russia loading truck bombs now.

It said a truck exploded “on the automobile part of the Crimean bridge from the side of the Taman Peninsula.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-says-truck-blast-caused-crimea-bridge-explosion-stops-short-of-blaming-kyiv/

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, commando said:

interesting.   Russia says it was a truck bomb that destroyed the bridge.    they are blaming Ukraine.   yet the truck was traveling from Russia towards Crimea.    apparently they are claiming Ukrainians are in Russia loading truck bombs now.

It said a truck exploded “on the automobile part of the Crimean bridge from the side of the Taman Peninsula.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-says-truck-blast-caused-crimea-bridge-explosion-stops-short-of-blaming-kyiv/

I mean…..isn’t it pretty obvious it’s Ukrainians? This is a great strategic blow to Putin’s efforts. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I mean…..isn’t it pretty obvious it’s Ukrainians? This is a great strategic blow to Putin’s efforts. 

the railroad bridge may be an easy repair.    2 lanes of the highway are gone with a 3rd lane damaged but they are starting to let cars go over it now.   not sure on the engineering part on if the road bridge will  handle military traffic but the railroad probably will soon.    and it might not be ukrainians....it could be russian resistance groups.   

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You can see the truck just before the explosion here.

My question - was that a suicide bomber? Because unless that truck was remotely driven...

probably suicide...or maybe he didn't know what he was driving and it was remotely detonated?  possible he was delivering ammo that accidentally went off?