Russia

33 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If I was one of these conscripts I would surrender the instant I had the chance. 

They don't have even basic medical supplies to give these guys. Horrifying.

Yeah, I have been wondering if the Russian conscripts might turn on the officers once they're in the field. An army that doesn't want to fight will find a way not to fight.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

If I was one of these conscripts I would surrender the instant I had the chance. 

They don't have even basic medical supplies to give these guys. Horrifying.

the problem with surrendering is that putins decree also made it so that if you surrender now you are considered a deserter.   

Wow....I believe this is a show where they have praised Putin and spread all of his lies constantly.  I find this conversation interesting on so many levels.  He's a guy who has supported the invasion...but, now he doesn't want to go fight and die for it.  BUT.....there are enough "ethnic minorities" to send instead of him.

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow....I believe this is a show where they have praised Putin and spread all of his lies constantly.  I find this conversation interesting on so many levels.  He's a guy who has supported the invasion...but, now he doesn't want to go fight and die for it.  BUT.....there are enough "ethnic minorities" to send instead of him.

pretty sure thats fake  check the source