Russia

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

They haven't had even finished off Ukraine yet and they're already saber rattling with Poland.  

"Do the Poles want to be next? They are not Ukrainians. We will not treat them like brothers. We'll bloody destroy all those cities in an instant, without using ground troops. It's Ukraine we feel sorry for, but there [in Poland] we'll fight like the Americans in Iraq. We will simply, I am not sure about nuclear strikes, but with missile strikes and air strikes, I am sure, we will just freaking destroy them. And we won't even think twice."

Ha!  "Next"

They are having an impossible time with Ukraine..."next"?  

What a pathetic country.  

Since 1945 ussia has gone backwards while Poland has moved forward in every possible way.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

21 minutes ago, commando said:

worth listening to.  pure unadulterated truth.   

Oh my god!  Haha!

Talk about making fun of another country, belittling them, humiliating them, basically a verbal b!^@h slap, calling them a pu&&y AND even bringing up wars they lost.  

LOVE seeing that Poland knows they are badasses now and that ussia is nothing but a bunch of b!^@hes.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh my god!  Haha!

Talk about making fun of another country, belittling them, humiliating them, basically a verbal b!^@h slap, calling them a pu&&y AND even bringing up wars they lost.  

LOVE seeing that Poland knows they are badasses now and that ussia is nothing but a bunch of b!^@hes.  

I'm glad you agree with his statement that it's not an irrational fear for Poles or others to have when Russia threatens nuclear annihilation but rather to trust those threats.  

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

I'm glad you agree with his statement that it's not an irrational fear for Poles or others to have when Russia threatens nuclear annihilation but rather to trust those threats.  

1.  I am glad you said Poles.  Nutjobs think that is an offensive term for us, it isn't, we love it.  

2.  ussia is never using nukes and Poland knows it, which is why they just spent 4 minutes making fun of ussia. 

Are there some Poles that are scared, sure, of course.  Just like so many of us were scared in the 80's about those commies.  

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Kind of lays waste to the notion of Russian invincibility in Ukraine.  

One this war lasted more than a month, the notion that ussia (please remember to leave off the "R") was super strong, was gone.  

Who knew this was a documentary about the future. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

In his free time Teach likes to collect, handle, & shoot guns while watching Russian propaganda. Also likes to talk about how much he hates the Poles. This is totally real not fake!!

Hahaha!

I had the biggest erection when I saw the commercial for the knife and gun show here in Omaha!  

Can't wait to finally get my bazooka so that I can protect my things and my rights!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1