Obama Could've Expelled Cruz But Let Kill Students. Re Skin Color?

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The thread raises a good question. The government failed at all levels. They knew this kid was a threat but due to incompetence, laziness, and political correctness failed to take action. The blood of the victims is on their hands. 

For liberals who reflexively argue that people don’t need guns and should trust law enforcement to protect themselves...how did that work out for those dead kids?

Wow! You're arguing that the government should have taken his guns (or imprisoned him?) while at the same time arguing that taking away guns is bad. That's some serious gymnastics.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The thread raises a good question. The government failed at all levels. They knew this kid was a threat but due to incompetence, laziness, and political correctness failed to take action. The blood of the victims is on their hands. 

For liberals who reflexively argue that people don’t need guns and should trust law enforcement to protect themselves...how did that work out for those dead kids?

lol...just like they are failing with the unl student who says he is very violent and wants to act on that violence?

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Wow! You're arguing that the government should have taken his guns (or imprisoned him?) while at the same time arguing that taking away guns is bad. That's some serious gymnastics.

No, it’s not. I’m arguing we should take guns away from insane high schoolers who are clear threats to their communities.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

No, it’s not. I’m arguing we should take guns away from insane high schoolers who are clear threats to their communities.

While simultaneously arguing in another thread that the student at UNL shouldn't have his guns taken away?

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Has he actually threatened anyone? So UNL should expel a kid for having views you disagree with? 

he said he was a very violent person who wants to act...but he is just waiting for the right time.   if that isn't a threat of violence...well...you're way to liberal for me to understand.

Freedom is making sure 23-year-old kids like that can buy and own guns, stay on campus, and then if/when they follow through on their rhetoric using the weapons they must be allowed access to, we condemn "both sides do nothing about mental health" and try to lock up more of the mentally ill.

54 minutes ago, commando said:

he said he was a very violent person who wants to act...but he is just waiting for the right time.   if that isn't a threat of violence...well...you're way to liberal for me to understand.

I seem to recall he clarified that his remarks were taken out of context later. In any event, he hasn’t made any specific threat against anyone, which is generally the legal standard for taking action.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I seem to recall he clarified that his remarks were taken out of context later. In any event, he hasn’t made any specific threat against anyone, which is generally the legal standard for taking action.

of course he claims it was taken out of context...that's what everyone who is caught says.  what did the florida kid do before walking into school with a gun that this guy hasn't to meet the bar you've set? 

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How in the hell could that video be taken out of context. 

• Plus1 2

Facile and dishonest representations of liberals and liberal arguments fired off with regularity.

But oh no, we're not fair enough to the "I want to be violent, but now is not the right time (later is the right time)" white nationalist. 

Guys, I'm just a reasonable conservative who detests Trump personally and he's a bozo, but he must be vigorously defended at every turn, be a little open-minded.

Edited by zoogs
  • Plus1 2