Obama Could've Expelled Cruz But Let Kill Students. Re Skin Color?

39 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Knapp I agree that isn't the implication of the thread and I agree with where you are going wt your post copied above.  However, the Finger did try  a 'gotcha question'  to redirect us and get us off his tail with the "which law would have stopped this shooting? question.   Thus my reply to him. 

I would encourage him to ask honest questions that would be applicable to our society if he wants a real discussion on policy and not a non-starter like the one he asked. 

Again I answered. You ignored that. And when *I* asked a question, as is my right, you ran and hid. Deflection peppered w/ projection. Not a new or neat trick - passe' and predictable actually. Will you be graduating to spelling and syntax nazi next?

59 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You've linked an MOU (Memo Of Understanding). 

Once again, this is not a law. 

I'll ask for the third time (fourth?):  What law allows schools to remove students who own guns?

It was for the school. Are you claiming they ignored it? And I'll ask for the second time (third?) time - what law would have stopped this shooting? 

Edited by The Finger
2 minutes ago, The Finger said:

Why? He served his purpose as the token fro 8 years. Parents of the slaughtered children want answers and to not repeat these kinds of slaughters.  

First of all, the term "token fro"... whoo boy.

Secondly, I take it you remember this image.

503451006.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.

You should, because the outstanding irony of what you said in the bolded is that he was relentless mocked & harangued by conservative America for daring to shed tears for fallen children.

But, of course, they refused to actually do anything about it.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

First of all, the term "token fro"... whoo boy.

Secondly, I take it you remember this image.

503451006.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.

You should, because the outstanding irony of what you said in the bolded is that he was relentless mocked & harangued by conservative America for daring to shed tears for fallen children.

But, of course, they refused to actually do anything about it.

Token FOR 8 years.  I haven't seen a pic of Hussein with a fro since his pot smoking days with that white Fedora. Anyway, you're Emotional Hustling me w/ a pic of Obama CRYING?!?! That's a rebuttal? That was a joke, right?

15 minutes ago, The Finger said:

Again I answered. You ignored that. And when *I* asked a question, as is my right, you ran and hid. Deflection peppered w/ projection. Not a new or neat trick - passe' and predictable actually. Will you be graduating to spelling and syntax nazi next?

It was for the school. Are you claiming they ignored it? And I'll ask for the second time (third?) time - what law would have stopped this shooting? 

You have not answered the question. In reply to my repeated question about which law Obama failed to enforce you have posted the Dear Colleague letter and an MOU, both of which were referred to in the laughable Brietbart fluff piece (the one you still haven't edited that post to link to, in violation of board rules), neither of which are laws.

Answer my question, which I asked first, and I'll answer yours. Prove you're actually here to engage in reasonable conversation and not just troll. Or refuse and be judged according to the merits of your words.

1 minute ago, zoogs said:

Starting to accept the possibility that this trolling that occurs in P&R periodically is all the same person. At least, I understand that this is exactly how it looks from this side now.

Apostrophe parenthesis.

• Plus1 2

17 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

You know what sounds like an AWESOME precedent to set with President Trump in charge?

POTUS being able to personally discipline high schoolers. WCGW?

(This would be an awful idea with anyone in leading the country. Just turrible.)

I gather that's exactly the kind of power mister finger thinks a president should wield. 

35 minutes ago, The Finger said:

Token FOR 8 years.  I haven't seen a pic of Hussein with a fro since his pot smoking days with that white Fedora. Anyway, you're Emotional Hustling me w/ a pic of Obama CRYING?!?! That's a rebuttal? That was a joke, right?

I bet $1 that you're an Iowa fan.

• Plus1 1

The thread raises a good question. The government failed at all levels. They knew this kid was a threat but due to incompetence, laziness, and political correctness failed to take action. The blood of the victims is on their hands. 

For liberals who reflexively argue that people don’t need guns and should trust law enforcement to protect themselves...how did that work out for those dead kids?