2018 NBA Playoffs

Mavric

14 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Let's see how Lebron responds in game 2. I think Boston has the upper hand because they are at home. But one thing you should never do is doubt Lebron James when he trails a series. It will be close but I think Boston gets hot late and takes game two. I want this and the Houston series to go to 6 or more games and I want someone besides the Cavs/Warriors in the finals for once.  

Pretty spot on post. Lebron went off early but Boston weathered the storm and came on strong late

17 hours ago, Mavric said:

GOAT

Jordan scored the most points, which makes sense considering his position, but I would be interested to see who created the most points for their team (pts+assists) I bet it would be Lebron.

Also, MJs career playoff ppg is 33.4, Lebrons is 28.7 so Lebron actually elevates his game more than Jordan did with his squad trailing.

24 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Yes, Lebron is a top 3 player all time. Lebron is not the GOAT. He needs to win another title or two and beat this Warriors team again to gain the GOAT status. Also did you see the other day Collin said that Ben Simmons was a better player right now than James Harden, Giannis, Leonard, and Westbrook. He is delusional sometimes.

Where the hell is Cowherd getting his numbers from?

Jordan's '93 Playoff numbers were 35.1ppg, 6.7rbpg, 6.0apg...

He's also conveniently picking only a year in which Jordan won the championship. His numbers in '89, '90, '91 (did win a ring) are arguably better playoff numbers.