Summer conditioning????

I don't know specifics, so I can't help you there. Most schools - and I imagine NU is in there - usually craft individual workout routines for each player to follow that includes diet, lifting and running. I would also imagine the quarterbacks, backs, and receivers meet a couple times a week to throw and catch - not necessarily formal 7-on-7 sessions so much as plain route-running.

I thought the pill was supposed to monitor body heat...for safety purposes.  I could be wrong, though.

yeah, i think that's what it's for

the pill is basically an internal thermometer that sends a signal to a reciever that the trainer has that records the body's core temperature. this is to help keep the risk of heat stroke down.

i hope it works, anything to keep the players safe and healthy cant be a bad thing

the pill is basically an internal thermometer that sends a signal to a reciever that the trainer has that records the body's core temperature. this is to help keep the risk of heat stroke down.

i hope it works, anything to keep the players safe and healthy cant be a bad thing

The Vikings used this pill last year during camp and it worked pretty well. The players couldn't even tell. The trainers would walk up behind them with some sort of gadget and it would tell them inner core reading. It was pretty cool how it worked.

The Vikings used this pill last year during camp and it worked pretty well. The players couldn't even tell. The trainers would walk up behind them with some sort of gadget and it would tell them inner core reading. It was pretty cool how it worked.

I bet the Vikes wish they came out with this about 5 years ago.

I have read that the standard stuff is being done (7 on 7, lots of running, lifting). Zac has been organizing some 11 on 11 as well.

It is so good to hear that ZT is taking the team and pushing them to the limit.

We have needed a leader like this for some time now.

I can't wait to watch them beat the snot out of L Tech on 9/2/06.

GO BIG RED!!!!!