The Trump Economy

3 hours ago, commando said:

yeah...obama inherited an economy in free fall...the great and mighty trump inherited a growing economy.   totally unfair to compare them.   :rollin

You said that, not me. 

Obama’s percentage  is higher because the Dow (7900) and S&P 500 ( 865) were at decade lows when he took over in office. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

You said that, not me. 

Obama’s percentage  is higher because the Dow (7900) and S&P 500 ( 865) were at decade lows when he took over in office. 

so...obama took over a failing economy and turned it around in 1 year  .   trump took over a growing econmy and the growth stalled out after 1 year.  obamas economy grew for his last 7 years.   we don't know yet what the future holds for trumps economy...but trends right now are not bright.

6 minutes ago, commando said:

so...obama took over a failing economy and turned it around in 1 year  .   trump took over a growing econmy and the growth stalled out after 1 year.  obamas economy grew for his last 7 years.   we don't know yet what the future holds for trumps economy...but trends right now are not bright.

Obama also added $1.125 trillion on average  to the deficit each year. Anyone can twist numbers to prove their argument, myself included. My original post stated the economies were not the same, which is pretty accurate.  Obama did well to create jobs and save companies. The economy clearly improved, which wasn’t my original point. 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Obama also added $1.125 trillion on average  to the deficit each year. 

there was a cost involved in raising us from the wrecked economy he inherited.   can you tell me what trump has added to the deficit annually since you want to compare that now?

5 minutes ago, commando said:

there was a cost involved in raising us from the wrecked economy he inherited.   can you tell me what trump has added to the deficit annually since you want to compare that now?

666 Billion (Devil numbers) in 2017. The lowest since 2013. 

Still not my point. Your hatred for Trump is getting in the way of my simple, accurate original point 

• Plus1 1