The Angry Violent Right

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

Nope.  It’s still pathetic.

Only thing that would have made it interesting is if they all would have swung simultaneously and knocked each other out at the same time.

It’s interesting Adam is basically saying Patriot Front are Federal Officers.  

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s interesting Adam is basically saying Patriot Front are Federal Officers.  

Which, I have no idea why he is saying that.  It's BS.

EDIT:

Actually reading deeper into this, I'm thinking he's not saying what you think he's saying.  He's not claiming the Patriot Front are Feds.  He's talking about MAGAts who are claiming they are Feds....and celebrating them being attacked.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
3 hours ago, funhusker said:

Nope.  It’s still pathetic.

Only thing that would have made it interesting is if they all would have swung simultaneously and knocked each other out at the same time.

adam points out that the comments are all from maga saying the attack was justified because maga thinks the patriot front is the feds.  and archy seems to be agreeing with that take that it's good to attack the feds.

but i am fine with the far right infighting.   let them fight.    

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

EDIT:

Actually reading deeper into this, I'm thinking he's not saying what you think he's saying.  He's not claiming the Patriot Front are Feds.  He's talking about MAGAts who are claiming they are Feds....and celebrating them being attacked.

That’s certainly a possibility.  Two people got unmasked so we should find out shortly which one is the correct one. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

EDIT:

I’d ask how this wasn’t obvious to readers.

But….

Whats the point?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, commando said:

adam points out that the comments are all from maga saying the attack was justified because maga thinks the patriot front is the feds.  and archy seems to be agreeing with that take that it's good to attack the feds.

but i am fine with the far right infighting.   let them fight.    

Didn’t think this was complicated.

Now I know why Trump still is leading in polls.  People can’t understand context clues.

As I communicate through the internet, I want to point out that people using the internet to communicate creates a very stupid society…

My posts probably dont help!

• TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s certainly a possibility.  Two people got unmasked so we should find out shortly which one is the correct one. 

Maybe it will confirm the “laughable” theory that racist nationalists have in fact infiltrated the FBI and other branches to confirm the needed background checks of those individuals.

If it is in fact “feds”, I got $10 bucks that they are fired as soon as it’s confirmed.

And I hope they are severely punished!  I’m not a proponent of the death penalty, but if the feds really wanted to send a statement out to traitors (they broke oath to Constitution)…

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Maybe it will confirm the “laughable” theory that racist nationalists have in fact infiltrated the FBI and other branches to confirm the needed background checks of those individuals.

If it is in fact “feds”, I got $10 bucks that they are fired as soon as it’s confirmed.

And I hope they are severely punished!  I’m not a proponent of the death penalty, but if the feds really wanted to send a statement out to traitors (they broke oath to Constitution)…

Who knows at this point.   Was surprised that Adam feels like Patriot Front is actually federal agents.   Both groups are tools and neither helps society.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4

#1) the person arrested should be dealt with very harshly.   

Is it actually a secret as to where Obama has a place in DC?  That aside, if Trump (or anyone else posted personal address of Obama or any politician that would be bad.   The tweeter and poster should provide redacted proof though if it were the case.  Hard to take Jonathan Ford, whoever that is, word for it.  

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

#1) the person arrested should be dealt with very harshly.   

Is it actually a secret as to where Obama has a place in DC?  That aside, if Trump (or anyone else posted personal address of Obama or any politician that would be bad.   The tweeter and poster should provide redacted proof though if it were the case.  Hard to take Jonathan Ford, whoever that is, word for it.  

It’s mentioned in the CBS article he links. So, you don’t need to take his word for it. 

• TBH 1