The Angry Violent Right

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, someone who points out how pathetic the Republican party is....is now to blame?

Interesting.

Someone who complains about trafficking in divisive and “dog whistle” language while in the past talking in divisive and “dog whistle” language is sort of the problem he complains about.  

Yes, I agree.  That is interesting.   And telling. 

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, someone who points out how pathetic the Republican party is....is now to blame?

Interesting.

someone is distracting you away from someone being attacked with a baseball bat.  don't let them distract you from that.

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

someone is distracting you away from someone being attacked with a baseball bat.  don't let them distract you from that.

I'm sure that someone had the same things to say about Steve Scalise.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Someone who complains about trafficking in divisive and “dog whistle” language while in the past talking in divisive and “dog whistle” language is sort of the problem he complains about.  

Yes, I agree.  That is interesting.   And telling. 

Do you follow this Jon Cooper feller

on Twitter or something? I do not so I'm curious what he's said in the past and if I should like him or not. 

33 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I'm sure that someone had the same things to say about Steve Scalise.

I literally said the kind of violence with the baseball bat needs to stop.   All political violence needs to stop.  It was said in my first reply post.  Wonder why you are upset about that?   Doesn’t fit your narrative me thinks:thumbs

21 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Do you follow this Jon Cooper feller

on Twitter or something? I do not so I'm curious what he's said in the past and if I should like him or not. 

You should make up your own mind on if you like that feller or not?   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I literally said the kind of violence with the baseball bat needs to stop.   All political violence needs to stop.  It was said in my first reply post.  Wonder why you are upset about that?   Doesn’t fit your narrative me thinks:thumbs

You should make up your own mind on if you like that feller or not?   

It's almost like you're making up $%^& as you go.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
48 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

It's almost like you're making up $%^& as you go.

Almost, but……..welp here’s the post.   bolded for your reading pleasure.  This is getting habit forming for you. :laughpound

Violence of this kind does need to stop.  I wonder in Mr. Cooper will be looking back into his twitter timeline and figuring out he will wash the blood off his hands.  

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Almost, but……..welp here’s the post.   bolded for your reading pleasure.  This is getting habit forming for you. :laughpound

Violence of this kind does need to stop.  I wonder in Mr. Cooper will be looking back into his twitter timeline and figuring out he will wash the blood off his hands.  

Another nerve hit.

• TBH 1