Sign in to follow this  
Mavric

OLB Quandarrius Robinson

HuskerBoard Predictor  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Quandarrius Robinson

Hometown: Birmingham, Alabama

School: Jackson-Olin

Position: Linebacker

Height: 6-4

Weight: 207

40 Time

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Memphis, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Oregon, South Carolina, 

Visits: 3/29/19

Twitter

247 Composite: #183 Overall; #12 OLB; .9308; :star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #19 OLB; :star:star:star:star 
247: #86 Overall; #5 OLB; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: #208 Overall; #11 OLB; :star:star:star:star 

Hudl

Decommitted from Auburn. Was at Alabama last weekend. Reportedly also interested in Clemson, Nebraska and Tennessee.

• Plus1 4

Good measureables certainly and could add 20 pounds to his frame without much problem at all.   Would like to see more of his tackling skills as junior season highlight film is a little short but athletically he has potential to be a Blackshirt. 

We need as many athletes off the edge we can get. Would be massive to steal him from the state of Bama 

• Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, Mavric said:

So, just to be clear, he is the STATE of Alabama's top prospect.  This isn't saying he's the University of Alabama's top prospect on their board....correct?

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

So, just to be clear, he is the STATE of Alabama's top prospect.  This isn't saying he's the University's top prospect on their board....correct?

Correct.  He is the #1 player in Alabama according to 247 (#11 according to Rivals).

He would be the 5th-highest-rated player in the University of Alabama's class (out of 15) were he to commit to them today.

Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I know that, but is it good different or bad different?

Different = good, next level, elite. 

10 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Just Different - is that good?

I take it as "different than he could have imagined it being".  Eye opening maybe.  Which, would be good.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I take it as "different than he could have imagined it being".  Eye opening maybe.  Which, would be good.

Agreed - otherwise he would not be planning a return trip. 

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nebraska....its not for everyone 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I hope his team can develop a solid DE or two so he can play his natural position of OLB during his last year. 

I love the fact that we have one commit already from Alabama and also couple of more guys already on the roster already in Lincoln. This gets us in the door and hopefully all the way home with this guy.  He would be a huge get!

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

For anyone who doesn't have a rivals account; He basically said that we're are quickly growing on him. He said that he felt at home at Nebraska and loved how informative the visit was. Will visit for the Ohio State game and will still  visit Alabama and Auburn; he is also taking his time so I can expect this to go down to the first signing day. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 3

Would be a huge pull.  Dudes like him seem to never get out of the state/region.  It certainly is nice that Smothers is from the same state and can help on that front and NU is making some nice inroads into the SE.  I can certainly see a guy like Caleb Tannor helping out (is another rangy OLB from the deep south who was getting heavily courted by SEC powers).

Good thing is that he is still growing into his body - used to play safety. Massive potential to be a great OLB, which is good that we run a 3-4 in this case. 

On 4/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I always partly read it as Lincoln is a modern city and the University of Nebraska is a metropolitan campus.  The stadium isn't in the middle of a giant corn field as the media promos on national television sometimes like to portray.

• Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

I always partly read it as Lincoln is a modern city and the University of Nebraska is a metropolitan campus.  The stadium isn't in the middle of a giant corn field as the media promos on national television sometimes like to portray.

Agreed...it is way more of a city campus than people that have never seen it would imagine.

4 hours ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Hey, regardless ... I think it would be pretty cool if a football stadium was in the middle of a corn field ... especially if you have a bunch of fresh corn being roasted on grills.  :-)

That baseball field in Field of Dreams looked  very stunning in the midst of the corn.  :-)  I get your point though.

20 hours ago, BigRedN said:

Hey, regardless ... I think it would be pretty cool if a football stadium was in the middle of a corn field ... especially if you have a bunch of fresh corn being roasted on grills.  :-)

That baseball field in Field of Dreams looked  very stunning in the midst of the corn.  :-)  I get your point though.

Image result for sometimes when I think you couldn't get any dumber gif

• Haha 1