Oh my god, that guy is AWESOME!

"If me and some of my homies wanted to grab some brews and campout on the lawn they would not let us"

EXACTLY!

Then the Pro-Pally girl has the nerve to go "Yeah, most of them just come here for attention". Ummmm...hey dork, guess what you are doing.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

These people are a problem. 

So they are for capital punishment?  

Interesting.  

Also, is it almost 100% guaranteed that if you actually OWN (not borrowing one or your company/school buying one for some field day type of event or corporate outing) but if you, as a person, own your own megaphone, is it basically a 100% guarantee that you are a a total super dork?

Right?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

This is soooo funny!  Look at the other reporters faces as they start to crack a d smile and laugh!  The question is awesome her response is awesome (If this was a Hallmark Movie they would end up falling in love) and honestly, if It was Billy C in the White House or Obama, they would totally do something "cool" for that frat.  Especially in their second term.

Joe probably wants to but can't right now.

• Plus1 1

ok…..it’s pretty damn funny when someone is going on a hunger strike when probably across the street is a burger joint they were at last Friday, nobody is preventing them from going back to the burger joint any their parents could probably buy 20 of the burger joints. 

what the f#&% is going on in the heads of these people?

• TBH 1
26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

ok…..it’s pretty damn funny when someone is going on a hunger strike when probably across the street is a burger joint they were at last Friday, nobody is preventing them from going back to the burger joint any their parents could probably buy 20 of the burger joints. 

Pretty much everything I said (and made fun of) when they Pro-Pally and Pro-Hammy bros started this is coming true.

The humor of them reading off their 1,500 dollar iphones is amazing.

Not sure what is funnier...the dude wearing khakis or the white dude dressed up like he lives in Palestine (cultural appropriation???). 

But yeah, they are just like the IRA who were locked away in british prisons for defending their land.  

The last girl...clearly did HS debate.  100%.

They should go on a phone strike.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

This is soooo funny!  Look at the other reporters faces as they start to crack a d smile and laugh!  The question is awesome her response is awesome (If this was a Hallmark Movie they would end up falling in love) and honestly, if It was Billy C in the White House or Obama, they would totally do something "cool" for that frat.  Especially in their second term.

He’s such an a$$.  

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Pretty much everything I said (and made fun of) when they Pro-Pally and Pro-Hammy bros started this is coming true.

The humor of them reading off their 1,500 dollar iphones is amazing.

Not sure what is funnier...the dude wearing khakis or the white dude dressed up like he lives in Palestine (cultural appropriation???). 

But yeah, they are just like the IRA who were locked away in british prisons for defending their land.  

The last girl...clearly did HS debate.  100%.

They should go on a phone strike.

I noticed the passion in the last girl. :laughpound

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have just never understood hunger strikes or the self-immolation folks. You wanna starve yourself or set yourself on fire…..go for it. More air for the rest of us.

6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I have just never understood hunger strikes or the self-immolation folks. You wanna starve yourself or set yourself on fire…..go for it. More air for the rest of us.

Not TOTALLY on that level but I have never understood the kill people then suicide dorks.

With that said, I HOPE that these dorks go on and STICK TO their hunger strike.  In fact, if they have anything other than H2O, until their demands are met, I will be sooooo upset.  

And so should any other Pro-Pally dorks.  Those 5 super brave students better stick to what they said. 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

What an awesome question and back and forth.   Well done to both!  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What an awesome question and back and forth.   Well done to both!  

It was totally a Hallmark movie moment!

Later they would just so happen to run into each other at one of the 39 coffee shops/bakeries in Xmas Town.

• Plus1 2