2019 P&R Tanget Thread

3 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Pay attention in the future. 

He has said this a couple of times. I think it is clear that Shellback is a time traveler from the future, desperately trying to bring us an urgent message! Unfortunately, it seems that the dialect in the future has changed so much that in our present world, it does not seem like he can string together a coherent sentence. 

Guys, we MUST know what he is trying to say. We need to find a way to communicate with this hero from the future, or we are all doomed! Don't just sit there and mock him. Help! Do something!

Wait...I think I'm starting to understand what he is saying...

Image result for message from the future

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Really, Washington post. Try again

These are Rudy Giulianis own words. Trump playing around isn't the crime. The crime is paying the person he fooled around with over 100,000 dollars to not say anything about their relations and not disclosing said payment while running for president. He violated FECA to better his chances of getting elected . 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Nebfanatic said:

These are Rudy Giulianis own words. Trump playing around isn't the crime. The crime is paying the person he fooled around with over 100,000 dollars to not say anything about their relations and not disclosing said payment while running for president. He violated FECA to better his chances of getting elected . 

At the time he did not know, until later. Cohen forgot to mention that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NebraskaShellback said:

At the time he did not know, until later. Cohen forgot to mention that. 

Still illegal whether he knew about it or not. Last I checked Cohen said he did know but you think he is a liar so we can just leave it at its still illegal.

• Plus1 2
34 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Why believe the media without evidence?

I'm genuinely curious why you believe Trump without evidence. He never provides any evidence for any of his claims, and often goes against the advice of his military professionals.

Why do you believe him?

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm genuinely curious why you believe Trump without evidence. He never provides any evidence for any of his claims, and often goes against the advice of his military professionals.

Why do you believe him?

On 3/1/2019 at 8:28 AM, knapplc said:

Once you identify that someone is just a buffoon, it would be swell if people would stop engaging with them. You're not going to get any kind of rational discussion, so why bother? All you're doing is cluttering up P&R.

;)

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Bye you said you were leaving 

I did? Doesn't sound like something I have ever said.

Oh, is this another message from the future? I AM SORRY TRAVELER...YOUR LANGUAGE IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND...BUT WE ARE EAGER TO RECEIVE YOUR WISDOM. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3