*** 2024 Recruiting ***

For the remaining spots, we are looking at 4 or possibly 5 guys yet. 

OT- we would take both Brix and Tauma. But we may only get one of them. 

LB- need to add some bodies here.

DL- could use a DT to add to the room. 

Edge- if we can land one this class, that would help. 

Are there any other positions I am missing? 

22 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

For the remaining spots, we are looking at 4 or possibly 5 guys yet. 

OT- we would take both Brix and Tauma. But we may only get one of them. 

LB- need to add some bodies here.

DL- could use a DT to add to the room. 

Edge- if we can land one this class, that would help. 

Are there any other positions I am missing? 

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/article/derrick-mcfall-is-a-name-nebraska-fans-should-know-this-recruiti-212682618/ I don't know who Derrick McFall is but Nebraska apparently isn't done recruiting offensive athletes.  

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/article/derrick-mcfall-is-a-name-nebraska-fans-should-know-this-recruiti-212682618/ I don't know who Derrick McFall is but Nebraska apparently isn't done recruiting offensive athletes.  

There is a very good chance he is not coming here. Would be a solid addition if someone from the RB room departs later on. 

However, now that most of the class is filling up it would not surprise me to go after some big fish and see what Rhule and co can do. 

Edit: The second link did not have us in his top 5. I am not able to read the article so I meant to quote that link. My bad. 

Edited by HuskermanMike
2 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Do you get the feeling that our recruiting class is extremely undervalued or are ok where the guys are ranked right now?

I get the feeling all the guys we have committed to date are more prone to get a bump in the ratings than getting dropped down. So probably a bit undervalued. Some guys could have a good fall season and we might end up with close to 10 4 stars 

• TBH 1

19 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I get the feeling all the guys we have committed to date are more prone to get a bump in the ratings than getting dropped down. So probably a bit undervalued. Some guys could have a good fall season and we might end up with close to 10 4 stars 

The only one that I saw get bumped down in rankings was Carter Nelson which I don't understand why.