Nebraska Football Season Is Almost here

Call it what you want, but I consider it Cornhusker Football Season starting Friday 8/2/19.

The winning attitude has returned, the players have talked about how those who aren't in it to win it are gone.   Too bad they can't be a part of it. Who knows what year 2 under Frost will bring.  The players have bought into the program, and have a greater understanding of the plays. 

I came to work today with my mind buzzing.  This is the Nebraska Football Program we grew up on.  The Nebraska era of Bob Devaney and Tom Osborne.  

Get ready to sit down, naaah, this is Nebraska Football, Get ready to stand up and shout and cheer.  Because this is Nebraska, we've just had some years of identity crisis, but with the help of Frost, it's time to make Nebraska, Nebraska again. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Call it what you want, but I consider it Cornhusker Football Season starting Friday 8/2/19.

The winning attitude has returned, the players have talked about how those who aren't in it to win it are gone.   Too bad they can't be a part of it. Who knows what year 2 under Frost will bring.  The players have bought into the program, and have a greater understanding of the plays. 

I came to work today with my mind buzzing.  This is the Nebraska Football Program we grew up on.  The Nebraska era of Bob Devaney and Tom Osborne.  

Get ready to sit down, naaah, this is Nebraska Football, Get ready to stand up and shout and cheer.  Because this is Nebraska, we've just had some years of identity crisis, but with the help of Frost, it's time to make Nebraska, Nebraska again. 

Nope 

@KingBlank is saying it won't be the same team as the 70s/80s/90s but it doesn't need to.  This is a different time and Frost can still do his own thing and win conference titles. 

I'm with you,  this is on the cusp of having Nebraska be GOOD again,  if different.  Personally I don't give a $%^& if it's the same as it's going to be fun regardless.  

If all the worry warts would lighten up and drink some kool aid it'd be a lot of fun for everyone! 

• Plus1 1