The Biden / Ukraine Scandal

knapplc

2 minutes ago, Apsu said:

Asking the same question over and over again will not get you an answer that you will be happy with.

No it drives home the point that there is no probable cause nor is there a crime. 'Biden may have done something wrong, can't you see that??' No I can't because all of the facts available say otherwise. Until you can bring some facts to support your claims you have been officially discredited on the Biden is corrupt front.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Literally none of this is true, and these are not tenets of Democratic thinking.

1) The DNC has not been reformed, Hillary lost because of Russian influence.

2) We do have a cold war with Russia, and Democrats have approved all of Trump's military budgets.

3) Alternative media has been censored.

Democrat actions do not meet what should be Democrat thinking, which is why I am not a Democrat.

Just now, Apsu said:

1) The DNC has not been reformed, Hillary lost because of Russian influence.

2) We do have a cold war with Russia, and Democrats have approved all of Trump's military budgets.

3) Alternative media has been censored.

Democrat actions do not meet what should be Democrat thinking, which is why I am not a Democrat.

So Russia did not influence the elections? 

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

No it drives home the point that there is no probable cause nor is there a crime. 'Biden may have done something wrong, can't you see that??' No I can't because all of the facts available say otherwise. Until you can bring some facts to support your claims you have been officially discredited on the Biden is corrupt front.

It drives hope that my opinion runs counter to the political will those who manufacture consent, so nothing will happen.

Please answer this... Do you believe that the media is in the business of manufacturing consent?

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

So Russia did not influence the elections? 

Not much.

I would say that a couple of Mideast nations did more to influence them directly and through their citizens donating to candidates, PACs and charitable organizations.

1 minute ago, Apsu said:

It drives hope that my opinion runs counter to the political will those who manufacture consent, so nothing will happen.

Please answer this... Do you believe that the media is in the business of manufacturing consent?

I'm honestly not even sure what you mean by this but it doesn't matter. You can have your opinion of what happened and I will stand by the factual information until more is presented.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Apsu said:

Not much.

I would say that a couple of Mideast nations did more to influence them directly and through their citizens donating to candidates, PACs and charitable organizations.

Well thats not what our intelligence agencies, people who do these things for a living say, but what do they know?

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If something looks like a duck, talks like a duck, walks like a duck and acts like a duck, would it be reasonable to conclude that it is a duck?

to me the duck seems to think that the whole russia gate thing is a hoax and bidens are obviously criminals.   i wonder who else believes those things?    

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Well thats not what our intelligence agencies, people who do these things for a living say, but what do they know?

Some people buy what these agencies release for public consumption, when it fits their narrative.

3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I'm honestly not even sure what you mean by this but it doesn't matter. You can have your opinion of what happened and I will stand by the factual information until more is presented.

I am surprised that you are commenting on politics, while not knowing what manufactured consent is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent