The Biden / Ukraine Scandal

knapplc

3 hours ago, Apsu said:

It was a nothing burger, but the Democrats did get the cold war they wanted.

Either they were charged, or they weren't. This isn't horseshoes where close to the stake matters.

What the hell are you talking about? You're blatantly ignoring facts and disregarding context. Russia are the one's who meddled in our elections. That is not up for debate. It is not in dispute. It's it is a FACT!

Mueller was under the jurisdiction of the Deputy AG/AG. The same AG appointed by Trump. The same AG fired by Trump. The same AG replaced by Trump. The same AG who refused to prosecute anyone in the report. The same AG who is now being implicated in these phone call fiascos. 

Didn't you just saying something about where there is smoke..?

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
47 minutes ago, commando said:

like him or not...you are still repeating trumps talking points.   grats.

I had called CNN and MSNBC fake news long before he did, so did I retroactively repeat his talking points?

12 minutes ago, Apsu said:

A big nothing burger, but it did give us a new cold war.

Nothingberger.jpg

You're so far off the reservation, you may as well be on Mars. Do you have any concept of history? Russia has been pressing our buttons for the better part of a decade now. Even longer than that really. The cold war never actually ended. We've been fighting proxy wars with Russia almost non stop since WWII. I have not seen a single accusation by them of us interfering in their elections to the extent they did in ours and our allies, like France.

There is merit in discussing the pressure we've applied to them with the expansion of NATO and sanctions, however I don't think it justified the level they have ratcheted things up to.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

What are the chances Apsu is a troll here to confuse and spread conspiracy theories on behalf of a person/nation/other with an agenda.

This has been my theory since about two pages into this thread, which is when I first paid any attention to them.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that for the last, say, seven or eight years we've had a rather steady diet of people come into P&R and do exactly what Apsu is doing. Circular logic, nothing concrete, just trying to confuse debates. Won't be pinned down, won't provide facts, just keeps hammering the same talking points the GOP pushes.

I know for a fact that one of our not-so-dearly departed former members was a prominent member of the Nebraska GOP. I don't think any of this is a coincidence.

• Plus1 6

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This has been my theory since about two pages into this thread, which is when I first paid any attention to them.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that for the last, say, seven or eight years we've had a rather steady diet of people come into P&R and do exactly what Apsu is doing. Circular logic, nothing concrete, just trying to confuse debates. Won't be pinned down, won't provide facts, just keeps hammering the same talking points the GOP pushes.

I know for a fact that one of our not-so-dearly departed former members was a prominent member of the Nebraska GOP. I don't think any of this is a coincidence.

You are absolutely incorrect.

So many people like yourself are locked into the mostly left / mostly right agenda, that you can't comprehend that some people despise both sides. It is possible to hate Trump and believe that Biden is also corrupt without being a troll.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Apsu said:

So many people like yourself are locked into the mostly left / mostly right agenda, that you can't comprehend that some people despise both sides. It is possible to hate Trump and believe that Biden is also corrupt without being a troll.

Thats fine. Provide some logical explainations on why you think Biden is corrupt and you won't have a problem. 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Apsu said:

Maybe you should all together stop making assumptions. Because all of yours have been wrong so far...

• Plus1 2