5 star Rb Caleb King visits a big 12 school

#1 rb prospect of rivals, & #4 overall prospect, but he will not be leaving the south - ga is the school to beat for his services, & many others are a distant 2nd:

here is his rivals profile, & recent topic on his ga camp experience:

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewp...sp?pr_key=39796

p.s. noel devine is the one on my rb wish list

after watching the noel devine clips on here he is the only real recruit after a qb that i want this year... niles paul is up there but this kid devine is ridiculous... i really want that kid bad.

if you want him so bad, you had better do his homework for him, and take his tests. oh and raise his 2 kids. The only way Noel comes to NU, outside his academic issues, is if he can get his kids, and the 2 seperate girls he had them with, to come with him.

Besides, Bo is better. Forget the highlight reels, Bo is the more complete Back, and has better size, and is just a hair slower than Devine.

after watching the noel devine clips on here he is the only real recruit after a qb that i want this year... niles paul is up there but this kid devine is ridiculous... i really want that kid bad.

if you want him so bad, you had better do his homework for him, and take his tests. oh and raise his 2 kids. The only way Noel comes to NU, outside his academic issues, is if he can get his kids, and the 2 seperate girls he had them with, to come with him.

Besides, Bo is better. Forget the highlight reels, Bo is the more complete Back, and has better size, and is just a hair slower than Devine.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Callahan offered dorms for him and his two chicks. :sarcasm

I would love to see Noel Devine become a Husker but, i agree that he needs to work on the grades and needs size. He is only 170lbs but, fast as hell. He also has good instincts when running the ball. I haven't see much on his blocking......

I think today's athlete needs the size, altheticizm, and smarts all rolled into one to play D1 football. Lacking in anyone of these areas could be the difference between being successfull and warming the bench. The days of the guy walking around with a glaze in his eyes but can lift a school bus are gone. Even the O line needs to be very intellegent.

The level of competition is so fierce that some of the small distrations in life can completely end your carrer in sports. With all the athletes coming in and currently waiting to play at Nebraska, I believe, in order to be a stand out athlete here, you really need to be able to ballance your life outside of your sport.

All that being said: I hope Noel finds a home at Nebraska and is able to contribute to the team as an athlete and be person the younger classmen can look up to. The support system here at Nebraska could help him greatly with this. If he chooses to take another route, I hope he is able to find that where ever he goes. Good luck to him either way.

i have been down the road before saying i would love to get noel, and i will say it again. I would love to get Devine, you say he has issues, which he does.... but i still have the "what better place than nebraska" attitude towards the whole thing. If he were going to find a place to straighten out i think it would be here. Blake could help him along his way and he could be a good player here. Its all my opinion of course, and i think Bo would be a great RB for us, no doubt. Noel and nebraska could benefit from a good relationship...

I guess i think everyone has personal problems, some more than others, but those aside he is a good ball player and deserves a good chance here. If he could make and impact, learn some lessons on life along the way... spare the cheesiness of this post.... but give the kid a freakin chance, he can play and needs a real home. whats wrong with taking bo and noel? dont give me a wasted scholly/one more RB will scare bo away excuse... he deserves a chance. and if bo is a real player he will come here and compete. period.... these are high school kids and if they see the value in coming to nebraska and our coaches offer them, we will welcome them....I hate having to stick up for kids but sometimes i dont understand the hate. i get tired of it i guess... so say what you will about noel and me for sticking up for him...

end of rant...

hey, if Devine wants to come here great, if he desides to go to a school closer to his kids, good for him.

maybe NU will be the right place for him, maybe it wont be. lets not write him off until he commits somewhere and keep trying to get the best players that what to be Huskers

• 2 months later...