Former Nebraska DC and UConn HC Bob Diaco Returns To B1G As DC At Purdue

seaofred92

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Story is he turned a bunch of the defensive coaches against each other.  Some players went to Brohm's house in the middle of the season asking for him to be removed.

Wasn't the story at the time when he was here is that no one talked to him because they couldn't stand him?  I swore there was some kind of quote from Parella how no one talked.  I could be wrong?

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Wasn't the story at the time when he was here is that no one talked to him because they couldn't stand him?  I swore there was some kind of quote from Parella how no one talked.  I could be wrong?

I remember hearing something about the DB coach making sure he was always like 50 yards away on the practice field, so yeah that's probably accurate.

16 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I remember hearing something about the DB coach making sure he was always like 50 yards away on the practice field, so yeah that's probably accurate.

Yep.  That's the story.

Basically the other assistants didn't get to do anything because he wanted to do it all.