***Official 2020 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

Like I was saying in another thread, all teams being bowl eligible doesn't mean much if there's no bowls even being played. You wonder if the Big Ten will even allow teams to go bowling this year, since they'd be games against other conferences...

17 minutes ago, Toe said:

Like I was saying in another thread, all teams being bowl eligible doesn't mean much if there's no bowls even being played. You wonder if the Big Ten will even allow teams to go bowling this year, since they'd be games against other conferences...

My guess has been they didn't want to say one way or the other until they had to.

I would guess they'd rather not but if that would keep Ohio State out of the playoff...

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Word is the President of the Texas Board of Regents flew to meet with Meyer today.  Unsure if Meyer is interested but the thinking is he must at least be considering it to have a meeting.

Urb has been linked to UT all season.  I really rooted for the Longhorns to beat ISU because the writing is on the wall for Herman.  He needed to win.  Meyer to Texas will deliver a top 4 team every year.  And we don't want that.

Nations #1 QB recruit (pro-style) decommits Oct 28

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2020/10/28/21539554/quinn-ewers-decommits-texas-longhorns-recruiting-2022

If not Meyer, maybe ISU Campbell?

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/texas-longhorns-football-tom-herman-urban-meyer/1q55z1wym67ej19vo1v2wxb9pu