The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

And...what is inappropriate about her statement?  Would you take a medication into your body just because a politician told you to without Drs also saying it's safe?

Because she made it political for something that didnt need to be political. Why can't we all agree on that? 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I already posted one from Kamala in the VP debate. If Trump says its safe Im not taking it but if Scientist say it is safe I will take it. No crap Kamala that is how vaccines get approved. 

So, you agree with her statement.

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

Because she made it political for something that didnt need to be political. Why can't we all agree on that? 

Because she didn't.  Trump had been pushing crap that scientists were not approving and agreeing with.  Why can't people see that?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I already posted one from Kamala in the VP debate. If Trump says its safe Im not taking it but if Scientist say it is safe I will take it. No crap Kamala that is how vaccines get approved. 

No, the one where she told you not to take the shot. 

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Kamala and Joe told me not to get the shot during the election. They said it couldnt be trusted. Now it is the safest thing in the world since they won. The issue here is both sides from the get go should have had a unified message around getting vaccinated. Put country above politics and it didnt happen so now here we are. 

The quote you posted is not what you're saying here. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Wat?

That is my entire point. Trump doesnt approve vaccines. So why does Trump saying it is safe to take or not matter at all? If Trump says to take the vaccine the only way you can take it is if it has gone through the scientist. There is literally no reason to say that other than to discredit Trump regarding the vaccine. 

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

No, the one where she told you not to take the shot. 

The quote you posted is not what you're saying here. 

There isnt a quote where she directly tells people not to take the shot. However by telling people not to trust Trump on a vaccine you are discrediting the very thing you are currently pushing. It is one piece of the entire messaging error that took place. First with Trump and Fauci being on totally different pages too many times, then the mixing of politics into it to score points (Where Joe and Kamala come into play) and now the oh hey its all good. It was poorly done all around. That is what I am trying to say. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Either some of those Texas Democrats didn’t get vaccinated like they claim, the vaccine isn’t as effective as the FDA says, or the amount of Texas Dem lawmakers getting infected with Covid-19 is one of the biggest statistical anomalies in Medicine.  

It will be interesting to find out which one is actually the case here in the near future.  

• Plus1 2

Just now, knapplc said:

trump was demanding the FDA approve the vaccine before the election. Harris was responding to that. 

If the FDA approved the vaccine before the election, wouldn’t that have been “the Scientists” doing so no matter what Trump said?

• Plus1 1