The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I absolutely cannot relate to the pioneers. They were amazingly brave and resourceful people. If my axle had broken trying to get my wagon west, I'd have died there waiting for AAA to be invented. 

Or a wagon tongue, as I at least have an idea of what an axle IS.

21 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I mean, we're over here talking about one line Kamala Harris said in a debate, and some poor information Fauci gave out more than a year ago. 

Meanwhile this is what the last guy did for four years...

correct Trump is a dumbass around proper messaging and a host of other things. 

• Plus1 2

39 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Nothing is ever real until it happens to you.  Maybe a little more science next time.

Suddenly doctors are worth listening to when your nail beds are blue and you're sucking air. Guessing he didn't ask for the research on the high flow nasal cannula before he got it thrown on. 

• Plus1 1

We really have descended into a binary country. Whatever happens has to get put into a Red or Blue bucket. 

COVID is where science and the federal government come together. In the Red world, you simply reject them both out of hand. Some folks know the conspiracies aren't true, but it plays to their political purposes. 

And in the deep red world, being anti-science lets you feel smarter than everybody who is actually smarter than you. That's a powerful stimulant for powerless people. 

It's just stunning that Donald Trump was the President of the United States. 

• Plus1 4

4 minutes ago, commando said:

i was told that covid was going to go away when biden was elected.   guess that was fake news

First they said it was just nine cases.

Then they said it would be gone by April, 2020.

Then they said it was a liberal plot, and if the Dems won it would magically disappear right after the election.

It's been what? Eight-ish months since the election? People are still dying.

I wonder how many covidiots got wise immediately after they went into the ICU, or right after they lost a loved one.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Say what Hannity/Fox News????  Have you actually seen the light????????

fox news finally getting on board with vaccinations is something i didn't have on my far right wing Bingo card. but the message will probably return to normal by the weekend.