QB Reese Mooney [Liberty - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Yeah, these guys were too small too when they came in as Freshmen...kid is likely 16/17 and still growing.  Zip it.

Turner Gill    Turner Gill - 1983 - Football - University of Nebraska (huskers.com)

Eric Crouch  Eric Crouch - 2001 - Football - University of Nebraska (huskers.com) 

Russell Wilson Russell Wilson - 2010 - Football - NC State University Athletics (gopack.com)

I prefer bigger QBs, but, you just don't know yet where a kid this age finishes before college. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, 505 Husker said:

Yeah, these guys were too small too when they came in as Freshmen...kid is likely 16/17 and still growing.  Zip it.

Turner Gill    Turner Gill - 1983 - Football - University of Nebraska (huskers.com)

Eric Crouch  Eric Crouch - 2001 - Football - University of Nebraska (huskers.com) 

Russell Wilson Russell Wilson - 2010 - Football - NC State University Athletics (gopack.com)

I prefer bigger QBs, but, you just don't know yet where a kid this age finishes before college. 

No I will not zip it, you can be an adult and have a conversation instead of telling someone you do not agree with to zip it, then you find 3 guys who played decades apart to try and support your argument.... WEAK! All I am saying is he could just as easily be 5'10" 150 pounds. B1G linebackers are going to murder this young man. It is not a knock on him but there is a huge jump between High school football and B1G football where defensive players have legs the size of this guy. It is just a huge roll of the dice to give a ship to a player who is as undersized as he is and who is going to take a hit like he is. If he was a RB would you take him? 

1 minute ago, RichardHangslow said:

No I will not zip it, you can be an adult and have a conversation instead of telling someone you do not agree with to zip it, then you find 3 guys who played decades apart to try and support your argument.... WEAK! All I am saying is he could just as easily be 5'10" 150 pounds. B1G linebackers are going to murder this young man. It is not a knock on him but there is a huge jump between High school football and B1G football where defensive players have legs the size of this guy. It is just a huge roll of the dice to give a ship to a player who is as undersized as he is and who is going to take a hit like he is. If he was a RB would you take him? 

Man..that struck a nerve 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Reese Mooney [Vanderbilt Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Reese Mooney [Liberty - Signed LOI]