The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You are the one bringing up a fairy tale of Russian collusion to win an election not me:dunno   

Oh gosh, no. Smirnov is definitely a truth bomb that calls the entire GOP party into question and renders hundreds of your posts impotent, but the shift to Russian appeasement is bigger and deeper than the Hunter Biden shenanigans anyway. It's not really about the election either, as Republicans don't care and Democrats have a long list of Trump misdeeds to choose from, including the whole democracy thing.

Stay brave!

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Oh gosh, no. Smirnov is definitely a truth bomb that calls the entire GOP party into question and renders hundreds of your posts impotent, but the shift to Russian appeasement is bigger and deeper than the Hunter Biden shenanigans anyway. It's not really about the election either, as Republicans don't care and Democrats have a long list of Trump misdeeds to choose from, including the whole democracy thing.

Stay brave!

Oh I guess I didn’t realize the Mueller report, IG report AND Durham report no longer exist.   Hang tight to the Russian collusion, hang tight for all your might.   

• Plus1 2

On 2/21/2024 at 7:53 AM, Archy1221 said:

Voters who reached 18 and voted Democrat are now 45-55 and vote Republican.  Hence they changed their mind.   Cross tab polling data has shown for decades that Democrats win the young vote and Republicans tend to win the older vote.   People aren’t just born older.   Over time they change their mind of how to vote. 

• Plus1 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election