The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, teachercd said:

What is the issue here?

Of all the conversations that never happened.  Do you believe Putin's lapdog would tell his boss that?  

The guy who said:

"(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Or the guy who called Putin's Ukrainian adventurism  "genius, savvy, smart"

• TBH 1
38 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Of all the conversations that never happened.  Do you believe Putin's lapdog would tell his boss that?  

The guy who said:

"(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Or the guy who called Putin's Ukrainian adventurism  "genius, savvy, smart"

Ahhhh got it!

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I think the issue is that the former and possibly future president has a child's grasp of history to go along with a narcissist's fantasy of every subject. 

Dude, he is not winning.  I don't know if you are trolling or if this is a pearl clutching shtick but he is not winning.

He has no new voters, none.  And the economy is (starting) to boom, stocks are going bananas, unemployment is super low.

There is not one "issue" where Trump is going to gain voters. Factor in all the kids that turned voting after over the last 3+ years and they are all either voting for Biden or not voting at all.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

JFC this guy is a lunatic.  

Hahaha!  All those years of inbreeding!  

I know the Kennedy family is the gold standard for the D party but man, they are nuts.  

With that said, I would 100% drink beers with that dude.  I can only imagine the stories he has to tell.

• Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dude, he is not winning.  I don't know if you are trolling or if this is a pearl clutching shtick but he is not winning.

I hear ya. But conventional wisdom in 2015 was that Donald Trump didn't stand a chance in hell of getting the GOP nomination, followed by the 2016 guarantee he wasn't going to defeat Hillary. In 2020, his trainwreck of a Presidency earned him 10 million more votes than he got in 2016, and he was a handful of zip codes away from a second term. 

As of last week, Biden and Trump are polling virtually even in multiple polls. If Biden trips on a sandbag his numbers go down. If Donald Trump is convicted of multiple crimes, his numbers stay even and his fundraising soars. 

I'll stop clutching my pearls when Donald Trump is dead.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
Just now, Guy Chamberlin said:

I hear ya. But conventional wisdom in 2015 was that Donald Trump didn't stand a chance in hell of getting the GOP nomination, followed by the 2016 guarantee he wasn't going to defeat Hillary. In 2020, his trainwreck of a Presidency earned him 10 million more votes than he got in 2016, and he was a handful of zip codes away from a second term. 

As of last week, Biden and Trump are polling virtually even in multiple polls. If Biden trips on a sandbag his numbers go down. If Donald Trump is convicted of multiple crimes, his numbers stay even and his fundraising soars. 

I'll stop clutching my pearls when Donald Trump is dead.

Yeah, when Trump won, even Vegas was way off, which (as a degenerate gambler) almost never happens.  But it was impossible to factor in just how hated Hillary is as a person.  

I remember losing money on that election.  

My advice (and I would not listen to me) stop with the polls.  Those are not accurate anymore.  We saw that with the "red wave" BS, not even close.

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/winner

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, when Trump won, even Vegas was way off, which (as a degenerate gambler) almost never happens.  But it was impossible to factor in just how hated Hillary is as a person.  

I remember losing money on that election.  

My advice (and I would not listen to me) stop with the polls.  Those are not accurate anymore.  We saw that with the "red wave" BS, not even close.

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/winner

But if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden, you'll vote for Trump again, right?

Remember, you have a schtick on here, too 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

But if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden, you'll vote for Trump again, right?

Remember, you have a schtick on here, too 

I have never voted for Trump.  

And I would not vote for him if he is on the ballot in 24.  

Come to think about it, I have never once voted for a republican presidential candidate. 

• Plus1 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election