The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Where do Nikki and Ron votes go if one (when one) drops out?  Because that is really the big question right now.

My thinking is that Ron voters do not like Trump anymore and vice versa and Nikki voters don't like Trump.  

Good point.  I expect Niki to do better in New Hampshire. So, when do you think one will drop out?

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good point.  I expect Niki to do better in New Hampshire. So, when do you think one will drop out?

I guess I don't know.  Will it be a pride thing or a money thing or a momentum thing?

Ron did better in Iowa than I would have thought, it seemed like most of the (meaningless) polls had Nikki ahead of him.

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Where do Nikki and Ron votes go if one (when one) drops out?  Because that is really the big question right now.

My thinking is that Ron voters do not like Trump anymore and vice versa and Nikki voters don't like Trump.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Omg….omg….ballot harvesting. 

Literally how we used to "Vote" for captains for my teams...and then of course if one of the captains was a jacka$$, he would magically not have enough votes to be in the top 3.  

It was foolproof!  Worked for 12 years!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Omg….omg….ballot harvesting. 

voter ids?  ways to check and make sure everyone only votes once?  kind of looks like the 1 guy dropped 2 ballots in the sack but not sure.   if so, did he vote twice or was he a mule?

• TBH 1

I hate political season!

How about we all do primaries.  Do 10 states a Tuesday and run it for 5 weeks starting in February.  

I guess I could live with 1 Tuesday all 50, but whatever.  

Going to be Trump-Biden again baring a sudden death.

3rd party it is again....

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I hate political season!

How about we all do primaries.  Do 10 states a Tuesday and run it for 5 weeks starting in February.  

I guess I could live with 1 Tuesday all 50, but whatever.  

Going to be Trump-Biden again baring a sudden death.

3rd party it is again....

I've said for a long time that the biggest problem with our political system is the primary system.  We need regional primaries.  Start them beginning of May.  Have them done by end June.  Candidates then have 4 months to campaign for the general election in November.  With media and technology nowadays, they don't need more than that.

How can you have Iowa that is, supposedly, so important....then Nebraska right across the river and ours are absolutely meaningless?

• Thanks 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election