Censorship

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Hmmmmm....I guess your right. One was done by Democrats and most recent was done by Republicans and Democrats.  Good catch 

Archy, this is, again, a disingenuous statement. Be better than this.

One fomented an actual insurrection. One fomented the same kind of riot you see in cities that win the Super Bowl. These are not the same.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

One fomented the same kind of riot you see in cities that win the Super Bowl.

:facepalm:  

KC sure looked like a war zone last year.  I was so happy I barely made it out of Union Station with my life.  

WOW. 

The Democrat members of Congress that voted against EC certification are no different than the Repub’s.  Both sides challenged and only one side is getting called out for it.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

:facepalm:  

KC sure looked like a war zone last year.  I was so happy I barely made it out of Union Station with my life.  

WOW.

Wow, indeed.

Detroit (multiple times), Denver (multiple times), Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia - all with riots similar to the one you posted after athletic competitions.

And we'll have to agree to disagree that the protests against trump (which were prescient, weren't they?) in 2017 are anything at all like what we saw on 1/6/21.

It's sad that you're trying to draw analogies between the events. But it explains why more than 70% of Republicans believe Biden didn't legitimately win the election.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

the Big lie that pence could overturn the election and trump and his minions harping on that big lie....and then congressmen (what....150 or so of them?) continuing the Big lie.   that is what led to the capitol being stormed.    the Big lie was used to encite the crowd, the big lie is what got them there.  some complicite congressmen ginning up the big lie along with trump helped seal the violence.  now...some of those who objected were so afraid of trumps crazed mob that they went along with the lie......but it is still their responsibility to do the right thing.   

13 minutes ago, commando said:

the Big lie that pence could overturn the election and trump and his minions harping on that big lie....and then congressmen (what....150 or so of them?) continuing the Big lie.   that is what led to the capitol being stormed.    the Big lie was used to encite the crowd, the big lie is what got them there.  some complicite congressmen ginning up the big lie along with trump helped seal the violence.  now...some of those who objected were so afraid of trumps crazed mob that they went along with the lie......but it is still their responsibility to do the right thing.   

This needs to be watched even though we're all probably tired of it.  Video evidence of exactly what you are talking about.  Angry mob spouting the Big Lie, yelling "where are they?!?!?", saying they are following Trump's orders, then yelling about killing them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/video-dept/a-reporters-footage-from-inside-the-capitol-siege/amp

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Funny....”it’s all lies” when the side I disagree with says it.   “It’s all true” when the side I support says it.  

Nothing Governor Abrams alleges would have changed the outcome of the 2018 election. 

it's a good thing the state put down her violent mobs when she told them to storm the state capitol.       

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Funny....”it’s all lies” when the side I disagree with says it.   “It’s all true” when the side I support says it.  

Nothing Governor Abrams alleges would have changed the outcome of the 2018 election. 

That's not really dispositive of anything Abrams claimed in 2018, which trumpists are trying to use to "both sides" whitewash the attempted coup on 1/6/21.

A couple weeks ago trumpists stormed the Capitol during a session of Congress, resulting in the deaths of five people, including a peace officer.

Abrams claimed Georgia illegally purged thousands of eligible voters from the rolls, prevented thousands of eligible voters from registering to vote, closed hundreds of polling places, and enforced a photo ID requirement for voting. All of which are demonstrably true.

Abrams also conceded ten days after the election. Something trump and his cult have yet to do two months after he lost to Joe Biden.

• Plus1 1

31 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Abrams claimed Georgia illegally purged thousands of eligible voters from the rolls, prevented thousands of eligible voters from registering to vote, closed hundreds of polling places, and enforced a photo ID requirement for voting. All of which are demonstrably true.

Who is responsible for polling places in GA?  Who runs GA most Democratic voting counties? Voting ID illegal in GA?  Who didn’t get to vote that wanted to vote?  Was this challenged in a court of law and the law overturn the election?  

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Who is responsible for polling places in GA?  Who runs GA most Democratic voting counties? Voting ID illegal in GA?  Who didn’t get to vote that wanted to vote?  Was this challenged in a court of law and the law overturn the election?  

What?

On 1/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, ScarletRevival said:

This is a lie, literally never happened. You know how I know it never happened? Because even though Big Tech has tried to scrub his speech from the internet, you can still find it.  Anyone that isn't evil and who understands the English language at a grade school level can hear or read his speech.

If Trump would have called to overthrow the government you can bet that the state run media would be playing a clip of it non-stop, but instead of playing his speech, they're telling you what to think.

That same state run media also lied in saying that left-wing agitators were not present, yet we now know that at least one ocBLM/facistfa insurrectionist was arrested. We also know now that this breach of the capitol was pre-planned and started before Trump's speech concluded.

Whether these people allowed to breach the capitol due to incompetence or if this was set should be investigated.

If anyone is responsible for inciting violence or insurrection it would be the Nasty Pelosis, Pressleys, Ilhans, Cortezes, Schumers, Waterss, Warnocks, etc. 

I can't wait for some of these pieces of excrement to be held responsible for their hateful, evil behavior.

Meaningless. I might say that these sham impeachments had meaning if the left hasn't been calling for Trump to be impeached since election night 2016. This has been a 4 year, 3 month rolling coupe against a duly elected President and more importantly the American people.

These sham impeachments are simply a warning to any outsider who dares to infiltrate and expose the swamp saying: "If we don't like you, we will stop at nothing to ruin you and your family."

I don't know which is more sad, that a President who was sham-peached twice did more good for the country in his 4 years than an incompetent President did in his 4 years and an evil president did in his 8 years combined. Or that there is seemingly a large group of people who live in the US that don't love this county or believe in it's greatness, and they revel in the fact that shortly they will be able to return this country to mediocrity.

Wow......the media did play non stop his speech  that incited the mob. We also have many  of the arrested terrorists that claimed they were there because Trump told them to be. You have ONE guy who might be somehow Antifa and you’re then discounting the thousands of MAGA heads that are there. 

Might want yo step away from Infowars. 

• Plus1 3