Censorship

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What situation are you talking about where the journalist stole class classified information?

You were discussing Edward Snowden.  I haven't followed the story but it looks like he took action to induce some person to steal the classified information. 

A semi-interesting case would be the Antifa guy who got caught in the Capital Riots and claimed he was there as a 'journalist.'  But it might be more interesting to see if the Biden DOJ goes easy on him. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

A semi-interesting case would be the Antifa guy who got caught in the Capital Riots and claimed he was there as a 'journalist.'  But it might be more interesting to see if the Biden DOJ goes easy on him. 

Why is that more interesting than the other terrorists that are getting arrested?

Remember when Trump's fanboys cheered as Trump and other's on "the right" insisted people stop supporting the following businesses/people

-CNN

-NYT

-FoxNews

-Really any media outlet except for the few that would print exactly what he told them with no questions asked...

-Goodyear Tires 

-NFL

-Amazon

-Yeti Coolers

Those are just from memory, I'm sure there is more.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Remember when Trump's fanboys cheered as Trump and other's on "the right" insisted people stop supporting the following businesses/people

-CNN

-NYT

-FoxNews

-Really any media outlet except for the few that would print exactly what he told them with no questions asked...

-Goodyear Tires 

-NFL

-Amazon

-Yeti Coolers

Those are just from memory, I'm sure there is more.

The bold are hilarious. Conservatives in the Midwest boycotting those things is a sham. They may have said it, but they didn't really do it. 

Folks in my circle were like "Yeah, I will never watch the NFL again" :bang I am sure the NFL didn't lose much sleep...and they are all back to watching the NFL lol

• Plus1 1