Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I watched 9 minutes of this and couldn't handle any more.  What a total bunch of BS that people like @Archy1221 and @Notre Dame Joe are going to eat up and contribute to the tearing down of our democracy.  

Bulls#!t @BigRedBuster  Maybe stop being a troll.  
I have already said Trump lost, I haven’t agreed with Trump on this nonsense.   I only posted two things about post election.  It was on the anomaly of 2020 rejection rates for mail in ballots compared to previous elections including the 2020 primaries. 

I also said he has the legal right to challenge an election, but he better have evidence if he does otherwise it’s harmful.   

Apology will be accepted at any time.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't believe you're lying.  I think you fully believe the BS Trump and his ilk are feeding you.

Thank you, admitting I don’t lie wasn’t too hard, was it.

if you want to know I believe about anything, just ask and I will tell you.  You don’t have to think or mind read at all

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've never said you lied about anything.

To be a lie, you have to actually understand what you're saying is BS.  I don't think you realize that yet.

Ahhhh, there goes the qualifier statement.  I still will accept that as an apology as I know it’s gotta be hard for you.   Thank you! 

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ahhhh, there goes the qualifier statement.  I still will accept that as an apology as I know it’s gotta be hard for you.   Thank you! 

I'm old enough to remember when you complained that people were snarky. BigRedBuster isn't being snarky to you. He's being very polite. 

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

And yet the Fox commentators tonight will shout it from the roof top as irrefutable evidence.

i was listening to rush as this press conference was finishing.   he was shouting  that this was bombshell after bombshell.  he certainly was acting like he believed it.    of course rush will eat any BS sandwhich that trump serves up and enjoy it.