Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So I assume you be leading the charge for a full China Biden investigation 

If there is evidence of wrongdoing, sure.  I wouldn't poopoo it.

If there is anything that we can learn from the past four years (there is really a ton that we should have learned) it's that non-partisan people need to step up and demand ethical leadership and sanity in our government.  Not only investigate wrongdoing, but actually punish the politicians for the actions.

This doesn't mean I'm for chasing ghosts on a political whim, but I'm all for accountability.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

Pretty much meant it's a hoax on democracy which is true. 

People should hold the office of the president with integrity and WANT things investigated...every constitution loving American should.

6 people with links to Trump were convicted off findings in the Mueller Report.  I'd say that's an awfully high number of coincidental convictions.  But, nothing ever came of it except a bunch of crazy folks who can't even see THAT as abnormal and that deny any links Trump or his associates had to a foreign government.

Most of those were convicted of things that actually had nothing to do with the original Russia investigation.  Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, Stone...doesn’t make them moral people but also does not mean they we’re coordinating with Russia to get Trump elected which was a hoax

15 minutes ago, funhusker said:

If there is evidence of wrongdoing, sure.  I wouldn't poopoo it.

If there is anything that we can learn from the past four years (there is really a ton that we should have learned) it's that non-partisan people need to step up and demand ethical leadership and sanity in our government.  Not only investigate wrongdoing, but actually punish the politicians for the actions.

This doesn't mean I'm for chasing ghosts on a political whim, but I'm all for accountability.

Well said! 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

One was started and is still underway.  I'm not sure what more can be done?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-over-money-laundering-allegations-report/

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/tony-bobulinksi-i-have-now-put-myself-in-huge-risk-for-the-sake-of-the-american-people

If Hunter is guilty, throw him in jail.  Doesn't matter to me and doesn't change my view of his dad. 

Given historical precedent, we will need multiple house and senate investigations, for the next two years and find out what Joe knows, if he’s involved, what contact he had with his son right. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Given historical precedent, we will need multiple house and senate investigations, for the next two years and find out what Joe knows, if he’s involved, what contact he had with his son right. 

2 years probably wouldn't be necessary because Biden would actually cooperate 

• Plus1 3