Iowa Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

1 hour ago, Farms said:

Frost said both QB’s completed 81% in practice. That tells me they are being setup for success in practice too much. Do we ever go good on good?

When you go against your own team that gets no pressure in games either, then I don’t see why they wouldn’t be 80%.  Hell every QB does good against our defense. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

When you go against your own team that gets no pressure in games either, then I don’t see why they wouldn’t be 80%.  Hell every QB does good against our defense. 

So since we completed a better percentage than that in the game today that means Iowa is worse?

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1

20 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I'm sorry this is just another excuse.  ONE of the snaps was because of the clapping, the one AM wasn't ready for.  BUT the other three that weren't even close had nothing to do with the clapping.

And how in the hell are cardboard cutouts so loud they need to use a clap system???

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

I'm sorry this is just another excuse.  ONE of the snaps was because of the clapping, the one AM wasn't ready for.  BUT the other three that weren't even close had nothing to do with the clapping.

And how in the hell are cardboard cutouts so loud they need to use a clap system???

Even the one he wasn't ready for hit him in the shin for Christ sake.. I honestly like how Ferentz responded "If that messes you up then change your cadence".  Other coaches find ways to win, we find things to whine about..

• Plus1 3