What is the future of the Republican Party?

5 minutes ago, commando said:

i wonder if i will be blocked by MTG on twitter....i asked her how long she has been a russian asset

Don't they usually cultivate someone smarter than that?  Someone who could possibly keep their mouth shut if need be?  She's probably an unwitting asset and they just gaslit her a$$. 

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Don't they usually cultivate someone smarter than that?  Someone who could possibly keep their mouth shut if need be?  She's probably an unwitting asset and they just gaslit her a$$. 

a useful idiot might be more true.   but either way she is not a patriot (to America...maybe to Russia but not the good ol U.S.A.)

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, commando said:

a useful idiot might be more true.   but either way she is not a patriot (to America...maybe to Russia but not the good ol U.S.A.)

Amazing how an idiot like her rose to be a leader of one of our two major parties.  It's like being a loud mouthed, crass, loyalist to Trump is the only qualification necessary.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

5 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

No bottom.

they always mention that the killer was a vet.  no mention that his victim was also a vet.  i remember someone here supporting the killer and it was "unfortunate" that the killer said that s#!t.    checking someone's political position to determine if he was is guilty or innocent isn't the america i thought we lived in but here we are.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1