What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

If only some folks could realize that a guy who built a “wall” of toy blocks with his toddler in a campaign commercial  is a complete dumbass, we wouldn’t be in this s#!t show.

People who still proudly support the Republican Party as it stands, are just not intelligent….sorry to the few posters here that that pertains to…. 

Not too different from most folks realizing Trump was a disaster from the get go, only to have some of his supporters come to same conclusion four years later (hopefully).

I've been trying to warn the Conservative posters on this board about DeSantis for awhile. 

The Republican Party is a toxic sludge pile that needs a complete makeover to repair itself.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I've been trying to warn the Conservative posters on this board about DeSantis for awhile. 

The Republican Party is a toxic sludge pile that needs a complete makeover to repair itself.

There’s really nothing to warn. There is a reason you all want Trump to win nomination instead of RD, and it’s because he will end up beating Joe.   Sorry. 

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Family values party no more.  

Oh sure they are. That is if you want 14 year olds in your family working night shifts or on assembly lines or if you want to marry your neighbor’s family 12 year old or……the list is endless. They have values, they’re just bad values.

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Oh sure they are. That is if you want 14 year olds in your family working night shifts or on assembly lines or if you want to marry your neighbor’s family 12 year old or……the list is endless. They have values, they’re just bad values.

or wanting the good old days of lynching blacks down on mud creek

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

There’s really nothing to warn. There is a reason you all want Trump to win nomination instead of RD, and it’s because he will end up beating Joe.   Sorry. 

RDS is currently losing his biggest political battle against a children's entertainment company, I'm not worried. 

What I want is for Republicans to start nominating people like Mitt Romney again. 

13 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

RDS is currently losing his biggest political battle against a children's entertainment company, I'm not worried. 

What I want is for Republicans to start nominating people like Mitt Romney again. 

LOL.  No wonder.  Romney couldn’t beat Obama when Obama’s approval was in the toilet.  RD, TS, and GY would all be better options.  And im quite certain you could care less about the GOP winning any election, Romney or not.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Just quoting this one for posterity. Might be fun to revisit it in the future.

Plus it’s amusing that Desantis is your guy, your favored candidate yet such a loser.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1