What is the future of the Republican Party?

27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Is he supposed to call every person who gets shot?  Or just the ones you deem necessary as we haven’t seen this post from you before on any other shooting in MO:thumbs

Good to see you’re focused on the right thing….again :facepalm:

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Good to see you’re focused on the right thing….again :facepalm:

Not sure what you mean.   What is the standard for a Gov to call when a kid gets tragically hurt?   Does he call all of them? Just the gun shot wounded? Just a certain race?  DUI crash victims?   Failed suicide attempts?   What’s the cutoff?   

It’s a quite silly gripe from the OP.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
49 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Is he supposed to call every person who gets shot?  Or just the ones you deem necessary as we haven’t seen this post from you before on any other shooting in MO:thumbs

I'd be fine with that.  Then...maybe these politicians will realize it's a major problem that needs addressed.

"Sorry, honey.....I'm going to be home late tonight because I have to complete my shooting victims support calls.  Hope I'm home by midnight.  Don't wait up for me".

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

15 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL.  No wonder.  Romney couldn’t beat Obama when Obama’s approval was in the toilet.  RD, TS, and GY would all be better options.  And im quite certain you could care less about the GOP winning any election, Romney or not.  

Obama was an incumbent candidate, it was a tough election for Romney no matter what. 

The reason I want them to start nominating normal Republicans is so the country is in good hands if they win. I disagree with a guy like Romney in some areas, but he genuinely wants America to be successful and doesn't use his political base as a grifting machine to enrich himself. And if Republicans did nominate Romney, they'd win the electoral college EASILY. 

Because Republicans have been nominating terrible people, the Republican base thinks elections are fraudulent, that America is a Republic and not a Democracy, that Democrats are groomers, etc.

• Thanks 1