What is the future of the Republican Party?

29 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

reading the responses and links it amazes me how crazy the michigan GOP is.   it seems like a big civil war between different groups who are both  election deniers and support trump.    i can't keep all the names and factions straight as i read the articles but it's a mess.

• Fire 1
22 minutes ago, commando said:

reading the responses and links it amazes me how crazy the michigan GOP is.   it seems like a big civil war between different groups who are both  election deniers and support trump.    i can't keep all the names and factions straight as i read the articles but it's a mess.

Afterall, it was Michigan Republicans who plotted to kidnap the governor.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'd be fine with that.  Then...maybe these politicians will realize it's a major problem that needs addressed.

"Sorry, honey.....I'm going to be home late tonight because I have to complete my shooting victims support calls.  Hope I'm home by midnight.  Don't wait up for me".

No problem with me.  Just make sure to moan about it here the next time a young kid tragically gets hurt and the President and/or Governor doesn’t call

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Obama was an incumbent candidate, it was a tough election for Romney no matter what. 

The reason I want them to start nominating normal Republicans is so the country is in good hands if they win. I disagree with a guy like Romney in some areas, but he genuinely wants America to be successful and doesn't use his political base as a grifting machine to enrich himself. And if Republicans did nominate Romney, they'd win the electoral college EASILY. 

Because Republicans have been nominating terrible people, the Republican base thinks elections are fraudulent, that America is a Republic and not a Democracy, that Democrats are groomers, etc.

I assume you will be supporting Tim Scott as the Republican can disarm if he announces then?  Since your a Romney supporter 

• Plus1 1