What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I expect random political twitter posters to be very partisan and to constantly push an agenda one way or the other. And I expect HB posters usually respond and post things that they deem important to them.

It’s a futile and never ending effort if this forum is used to call out rando twitter folks. But it’s a good excuse I guess when it’s convenient to say that is why you made a certain post.

If one is going to make a partisan point and try and dunk on the other party, one should expect a rebuke and call it out for the partisan post it is.  

I guess it’s a shame that the other kids who get shot aren’t important to the poster as you said since he didn’t post about them not getting phone calls from Gov’s or Presidents. 

There isn’t a poster on this board who isn’t partisan or pushing an agenda so pointing out inaccuracy or hypocrisy is fine in my book. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5
26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If one is going to make a partisan point and try and dunk on the other party, one should expect a rebuke and call it out for the partisan post it is.  

I guess it’s a shame that the other kids who get shot aren’t important to the poster as you said since he didn’t post about them not getting phone calls from Gov’s or Presidents. 

There isn’t a poster on this board who isn’t partisan or pushing an agenda so pointing out inaccuracy or hypocrisy is fine in my book. 

Her ya go @NebraskaHarryand @Scarlet a few laughs faces to see who done it.  

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Sorry but I guess I don’t think ANY kid shooting is just another shooting.   Regardless of race.  

Is it really?  Are kids getting shot really that big of a deal?  Seems like some people feel it's just the collateral damage to maintain our God given constitutional rights.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I expect random political twitter posters to be very partisan and to constantly push an agenda one way or the other. And I expect HB posters usually respond and post things that they deem important to them.

It’s a futile and never ending effort if this forum is used to call out rando twitter folks. But it’s a good excuse I guess when it’s convenient to say that is why you made a certain post.

I guess this will be a good test case on whether Joe calls the girls family or if she wasn’t the correct profile or national story.   

• TBH 1