Blackshirts!

Mavric

Just now, cheekygeek said:

While I am certainly capable of overthinking things, I think you are under-thinking this. When a team hands out Tier One identities to 3 of it's 4 in the Defensive Backfield, just who would YOU target first (and often) if YOU were the offensive coordinator? It is an outward symbol you don't know who deserves a Blackshirt at that position.

Maybe the two on the other side are very good, but fairly equal.  It doesn't mean they suck.

1 hour ago, cheekygeek said:

While I am certainly capable of overthinking things, I think you are under-thinking this. When a team hands out Tier One identities to 3 of it's 4 in the Defensive Backfield, just who would YOU target first (and often) if YOU were the offensive coordinator? It is an outward symbol you don't know who deserves a Blackshirt at that position.

Dude, I think they know who Cam Taylor-Britt is and would go the other way anyway…

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

6 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

I feel for that 4th DB (or 2) because (with no Blackshirt awarded) Frost has just put a big target on THEIR back for Saturday’s game. Expect them to be tested early & often by Illinois.

AND if a safety is helping out to that DB’s side, look for Illinois to try to exploit THAT. Frost just made their offensive game plan a bit simpler. (Unless “It’s a trap!”)

Is this the first pregame-One that Frost & Co. have handed out Blackshirts instead of playing motivational games with them?

If a teams offensive game plan is centered on getting success on players that did not get blackshirts...than as a HC, I go Oprah and "BLACKSHIRTS FOR EVERYONE!!!"

• Plus1 1