*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

Went to the Broncos/Cards game yesterday, and it was crazy to see so many empty seats. It was announced as over 18,000 no-shows, which is crazy in Denver. If that doesn't send a very clear message to the new ownership about the current state of the fan base, I don't know what would. It will be very interesting to see how this is fixed, but I don't think a fancy new scoreboard is going to do it. 

1 minute ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Went to the Broncos/Cards game yesterday, and it was crazy to see so many empty seats. It was announced as over 18,000 no-shows, which is crazy in Denver. If that doesn't send a very clear message to the new ownership about the current state of the fan base, I don't know what would. It will be very interesting to see how this is fixed, but I don't think a fancy new scoreboard is going to do it. 

Since they (basically) can't get rid of Russell Wilson, they almost have to change coaches, don't they?  Tough spot after just one year but it's crazy bad.

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Since they (basically) can't get rid of Russell Wilson, they almost have to change coaches, don't they?  Tough spot after just one year but it's crazy bad.

It's such a messy situation, I don't know what they'll do. I think if they were able to convince Sean Payton (or, gasp, Jim Harbaugh) to coach the team, they make that move. Otherwise, I think they are feeling like they have to give Hackett another year to see what he can do. My ideal scenario would be Payton comes in, Peyton Manning is the new GM, and we somehow find a way to make it work with Russ (or find some team foolish enough to take him with us probably paying a lot of the money somehow). It's tough being a Broncos fan these days @Mavric, isn't it?