Locks of the Weak 2022

On 11/10/2022 at 3:52 PM, Xmas32 said:

Texas is going to beat TCU pretty comfortably I think this week.  Huge step up in class for TCU.  I laid Texas -7 earlier this week and feel great about my bet.  TCU has been an awesome story and I couldn't be happier for Duggan sticking around and grinding it out.  Patterson being at Texas doesn't help but more importantly, Quentin Johnston, TCU's all world WR is banged up and even if he plays, he's going to be limited. 

terrible-takealap.gif

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Ha, you ain't kidding!  Rough week for me.  Lost Texas -7, O 76.5 in the WF/UNC game and a big bet on Oregon/UW O 72.5.  Woof, tough week for sure.

TCU tried giving it away. I about s#!t myself with that scoop 'n score late in the game! :lol:

1 minute ago, GSG said:

TCU tried giving it away. I about s#!t myself with that scoop 'n score late in the game! :lol:

I was planning on watching those highlights later today as the game was going on right when I was watching some other stuff.  While I hate losing money, anytime that Texas loses is still ok by me.