OT Caleb Pyfrom [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pyfrom commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, Decked said:

Thank you for your vast insight, Pedro 

You know the saying a picture is worth a thousand words. The kid looks out of shape. If anything the N coaches could had been put off by that. Yes, I could be wrong, but the picture indicates a lack of discipline. Just saying. 

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Pedro G said:

You know the saying a picture is worth a thousand words. The kid looks out of shape. If anything the N coaches could had been put off by that. Yes, I could be wrong, but the picture indicates a lack of discipline. Just saying. 

A couple of these guys look out of shape and must lack discipline.

dc1.jpg.webp

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 4
13 hours ago, Pedro G said:

You wouldn't be saying this if he committed to Nebraska.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, Husker816 said:

You wouldn't be saying this if he committed to Nebraska.

Believe it or not I would had expressed the same concern if he committed — maybe even more so. But as I said, a photo  can be deceiving. I wish the kid the best. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Decked said:

It is just a weird comment to make about a 17 year old kid. It was obviously meant to be inflammatory. 

Not inflammatory at all. I wish the kid luck at Illinois. If I am fooled by the photo, I will be the first to admit it. No bad intentions on my part. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Not inflammatory at all. I wish the kid luck at Illinois. If I am fooled by the photo, I will be the first to admit it. No bad intentions on my part. 

Fair enough it just came off as kind of strange. Granted it is the internet and it’s hard to get a 100% read of what people truly mean sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Obviously the coaches weren't as high on him as other kids that came to their camp for any number of reasons maybe Pedro G is right about Pyfrom having bad weight or being undisciplined who knows :dunno.  All I know is that both parties made the best decision for themselves and good luck to him at Illinois.  

Perhaps my comment should had not been said. I didn’t mean any harm, guys. I do think after Brix they need the last two openings on a linebacker and DL. 

• Fire 1
8 hours ago, Pedro G said:

Believe it or not I would had expressed the same concern if he committed — maybe even more so. But as I said, a photo  can be deceiving. I wish the kid the best. 

He had a pretty good offer list. Kids a good player and I wish him the best with Bert.

• Mavric changed the title to OT Caleb Pyfrom [Missouri - Signed LOI]